Let's talk

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Ezzerland, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Hey fam,

I spent the majority of the day gathering input from whomever was online and whomever was around on ideas and suggestions for the server. I'm going to post some general feedback listed here and I'm going to let this thread stand for as long as it remains productive.

The goal here is to create a list of possible desires. This is not a list of changes that will happen or are being considered. That bit literally doesn't matter. What matters is that we gather an idea pool of possibilities.

IMPORTANT:
    I'm not, at all, interested in debating what changes or suggestions are better or worse, stupid or brilliant. I am purely interested in gathering ideas and positive reasons that would make the suggestions beneficial. You may provide those positive reasons below, I will only be providing the list of possibilities here. So you all should be commenting on either what you like and why it's beneficial or a new idea. This is also not a vote for popularity. Help the pool grow with new ideas, added reasons, and again, remain positive.

Problems/Bugs
    • N/A

Server Change Requests
    • Bring skyblock back to Season 3 version (or newer MC version) and address the couple mishaps with it)
    • Update Creative to new server version, increase plot sizes, add in voxel sniper/gobrush/gopaint and other builder related tools
    • Add Build Battle into Creative
    • Overhaul kits in kitpvp, give the map a 'pit' area to create a skill-based zone (skill outside pit, pit for lesser skill levels to trap, die, have fun, like map 10), improve balance with all kits free and crate content being unique but temporary/burnable content (gaps, str pots, harming pots, etc)
    • Bring back Minefighter
    • Add more mini-games into HC, make it ~15 matches per round with random modes, add different map themes so you could have different aesthetics where you are competing but same arena size for all
    • Reset prison and make alterations to mining/farming (no suggestions yet on what)
    • Have prison have one big mine, one big forage area, one big farming area and one big mob area with leaderboards for each skill (no suggestion what the benefit or goal is yet)
    • Reset FK and add prestige's into it (no idea yet on what they would do or what is required to prestige), slow down the beginning part of the game so that it doesn't go from being super fast-paced to super slow-paced, improve the weed-breaking achievements to make it so that money earned while afk is not instantly insanely better than money earned manually and that the weed-patch has more long-term use.
    • Add in 1.18 Peaceful Survival with a slowburn economy, achievements, hard-mode
    • Some OITC Update suggestions

Warning:
    Anything that does not conform to the guidelines of the thread will be deleted and may cause warnings. Either take it serious or don't post. Thanks. What guidelines? Read the part that says IMPORTANT....

Thanks,

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    Starixty, ByAlperen_, Haruld and 5 others like this.
  2. Trevor

Trevor Donator

yes! this is a great idea in my opinion. nothing could go wrong here as far as I know
    I don't know who would play this, but I guess it can be a fun party game with friends who just want to mess around

sure, same as built battle
    amazing idea, and I know @Buck has some arena themes that look really cool if that's what you mean
    yes, sounds cool
    would it be the same version as creative? or the rest of the server? that makes a difference. 1.8 survival is kind of boring compared to 1.12.2+

ByAlperen_ and Ezzerland like this.
  3. Lucyy

Lucyy Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    xLucyy
    I absolutely think that creative should be 1.17/1.18 because those versions provide a ton of new blocks to build awesome builds with. It is just way more exiting to build with more blocks, more colors, more textures etc..
    Also adding in go brush and so on is a great idea, it makes terraforming so much better.

Also skyblock a newer version, which was alr said in the thread. I believe it would definitely bring some skyblock players back who were disappointed by the last update and ofc attract new players.

Adding mote minigames into HC is a great idea. I heard my friend saying that always doing the same thing is boring and i have to agree.
    I dont really have any new mini game ideas right now but if some come to my mind i will post them here!

Also a big fan af the idea 'peaceful survival'
    Would love that

Anyways thats all i can think of for now
    Sent this thread to a few if my friends, lets see if they wanna say smth to this :D

4. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Edited to reflect the request of 1.18 (that was the initial request made)

ByAlperen_ and Lucyy like this.
  5. Trevor

Trevor Donator

would creative be the same then or 1.16.5?

ByAlperen_ likes this.
  6. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    it's a little detail. grand scheme it'd be whatever newer version is supported by the plugins we need and regularly would use. But again, this isn't a list of changes that are going to happen, just a list of ideas that have come up or are to be considered. Let's take the focus on adding to the pool and not making the details finite :)

ByAlperen_ and Trevor like this.
  7. Cobrz

Cobrz Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Seiyuro
    If prestige is going to be added to Farm King then maybe do so after 3 prestiges or something there comes a new plant you can buy or something like that and that you need atleast 5 of the last plant to prestige.

ByAlperen_ and Ezzerland like this.
  8. jellymoon

jellymoon :D Donator

Minecraft:
    jellymoon
    - Give grandmaster rank in oitc actual golden pants instead of the white ones. Could possibly take 2 minutes to change and it would be quite cool/nice/cool.

- reset the leaderboard before nix gets to level 400.

- give me cheese rank? please

ByAlperen_ and Trevor like this.
  9. Trevor

Trevor Donator

we need a reset

ByAlperen_ likes this.
  10. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Just an update:
    We got a better anticheat, we fixed the parkour issues with fences and all those glitches, so the "problems/bugs" to my knowledge, are all fixed.

Still open to feedback on things, going to start considering what's reasonable and what's not quite shortly.

11. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    • More Minigames would benefit Herobrines chamber, adds in new varieties we haven't seen in years.
    • Prison as one big mine, farming, with pvp areas in the centre of it all would be great, although I haven't played Prison on other servers in years, the more popular ones had a setup similar to that, and I always found it fun and so did my friend group.
    • Peaceful survival in 1.18 would be great, somewhere to build big projects with your friends, sit and relax, with a slowburning economy, would be great, I think a large portion of the community misses survival and a lot of active players would play the minigame, if it was to be re released in 1.18, especially with the new cliffs and caves.
    • Build battle would be great, to add into creative instead of its own minigame, might bring more people into the server, onto creative, instead of having two dedicated servers, adding Build battle into creative will bring players in who will explore other minigames, because Build Battle is insanely popular.
    • Minefighter might bring back old players, as so many people seem to miss that minigame, and if other old minigames like survival, build battle, new herobrines chamber, I feel as it will bring in some old and new players, and keep current players intrested in playing.
    • FarmKing prestieges would definetely make the game more fun, as when you buy everything and your as rich as rich can be, it becomes suddenly less intresting, and people end up just AFKing accumulating money without actively particpating in the minigame, at least, thats my takeaway. Maybe even give people places to play build battle agaisnt each other, or PvP, or just goof around, like some parkour and spleef and king of the hill in the lobby, to get people playing and talking instead of just sitting AFK.
    All of these things, I feel, will bring variety into the server, boost the popularity, and give us some new things to do.

ByAlperen_ and t3mptr3s like this.
  12. TheDiamondPicks

TheDiamondPicks String.format("%d %s", 404, "Title not found") Donator

Minecraft:
    TheDiamondPicks
    Pretty radical suggestion, but with the smallish player counts (especially during American/European night times), perhaps merging chats across servers? Basically some sort of functionality like /all in the open world servers, where by default you chat in all/most of the other servers and are able to disable that when you just want chat in your particular server. Just helps facilitate conversation across different servers without having to sit in a game you might not want to play at the time.

dinoceros, ByAlperen_ and Trevor like this.
  13. ByAlperen_

ByAlperen_ AngaraLı

Minecraft:
    ByAlperen_
    I will only talk about Skyblock;

First, its version can be updated (eg 1.16.5). Commands similar to the old season can be brought. For example, /c. Spawners shouldn't just be taken from the site. Items removed from the Market can be added again. A new season can be brought before the summer vacation, that is, in the spring.

ZakMuir likes this.