Worst Thing That Happened To You At School

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by bIake, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bIake

bIake no Donator

Kid wanted me dead at school. I mean I’m ok but it’s still hard to get around.

2. Saul1337

Saul1337

What do you mean? Has he attempted murder on you or is it just a threat?

Also mine must be in the first week of a new school, I walked up the stairs and the last step my shoe got stuck under the stair case so I semi-fell forward. I ended up doing a somersault and looked very stupid : ^)

bIake likes this.
  3. bIake

bIake no Donator

He threatened me and I was upset because he seemed pretty serious about it.

4. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    I had a kid put sharp sissors up to my throat in the gym locker room in Jr. High. He could have killed me but he backed off after my friends pulled him away. He was charged with assault and sent to IA (The bad kid school) and expelled.

Sakujo, PopeUrbanII, ZakMuir and 2 others like this.
  5. BorkBorkImADoggo

BorkBorkImADoggo Donator

well..i was at school and i was waiting to be picked up i accidently forgot to zip up my skirt (i have a uniform) and a kid saw my underwear and he said "gurl..ur skirt?" then he started laughing and everyone heard and i was SO EMBARRASED so i ran inside before i got picked up and zipped it up but it was way more embarrasing then im typing rn XD

bIake likes this.
  6. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Shit spread on me that I told a girl to kill herself (deliberatley, not the typical "Oh kys" joke), and to "Jump off a bridge", when it was the opposite, she had said things to me.

Thus I endured a year of shit being thrown at me.
    Good times.

PopeUrbanII and bIake like this.
  7. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    Recently my braces got caught on the sweater of the girl I like... we were in a small hallway and i tried to turn my body and say exsqueeze me but it didn’t work. was stuck on the shoulder of my crush for about a minute.

and then some kid was gonna shoot up the school but he posted about it on social media and was caught with a shotgun...

bIake and ZakMuir like this.
  8. kedio

kedio Donator

not exactly that bad, but it was just... strange and weird.

while some of the girls and i changed for swimming practice, a boy just came into the locker rooms, took his shirt off, and asking us if he looked sexy. most of us were just staring in horror as he started dancing around, whipping his shirt around like it was a flag. it was pretty traumatizing.

bIake likes this.
  9. Starixty

Starixty Donator

having none/barely any friends.

it kinda makes me really upset when i'm in a class and everyone's talking while i'm just sitting there and not talking to anyone. of course, i have friends just, not as many as i want. i've tried to wedge my way into groups but everyone already has their set groups of friends so it's hard making friends. (especially as a sophomore) however, i'm starting to get really close to a new kid in my web design class so that's fun.

Sakujo, capsa, bIake and 1 other person like this.
  10. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    You sure we arnt in the same district. This exact same thing happened here.

Sakujo, bIake and Timyus like this.
  11. MemeDreamTeam

MemeDreamTeam Stingy

Minecraft:
    Sorry I don't play anymore
    In 2nd grade, I was chilling during recess with a friend until a ball, which was probably a basketball, hit me directly in the head. Probably an accident and I didn't know who it was.

Teacher didn't allow people to use straws in lunch in third grade and from what I remember, she said we were apparently "too old to use straws."

Got in trouble in 3rd grade coz I was whispering to a friend as we were leaving the classroom.

Now I'm in seventh grade and it's not bad. One of the only things I hate though is that assignments are due different days depending on when we have that class. Everyone has 8 classes and we do 4 of them each day.

bIake likes this.
  12. Chiggy

Chiggy

Minecraft:
    SavageChiggy
    For meb it was probably that time i triped and as i was falling i grabed the first thing i felt. After hauling myself up i saw what i grabed onto. It was my crushes butt. All the perverted guys were in the same locker row so they saw it. Now every thinks i did it on purpose. Help me please.

bIake likes this.
  13. MrDavyJones

MrDavyJones ~Stroke his Beard~

Minecraft:
    GroundBoy
    when I had to get on the bus

probably when a kid trying squaring up with me in the commons (cafeteria) of my school

bIake likes this.
  14. LukaTRGamer

LukaTRGamer

The worst thing... When a teacher is explaining something to a student that's sitting next to you, and your teachers ass is
    enshrining your face :/

15. MemeDreamTeam

MemeDreamTeam Stingy

Minecraft:
    Sorry I don't play anymore
    This didn't happen to me, but it really made me upset to see it happen.

Last week, we were playing flag football in PE class, and someone on my team and my friend (who was on the other team) were both trying to catch a ball that was thrown, and my teammate accidentally bumped my friend directly in the head (my teammate was a 9th grader, on each team, there were a few 9th graders because the PE class I have has some 9th graders). He was fine the next day, but I didn't see him for the rest of that day.

bIake likes this.
  16. Golembyte

Golembyte it’s rare you see me online Donator

Minecraft:
    Golembyte
    I shit all over the table in kindergarten. I acted like I was drunk because I was really sick and my parents made me go to school...

bIake likes this.