who is winning nba final!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Kobynt, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Trevor

Trevor Donator

I agree, lakers will win. but the heat were so well coached that they were able to stop giannis and beat the bucks in 5. I see miami taking 2 games but no more.

Soap likes this.
  2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

I honestly didn't expect my predictions to be right for the CF, that's the first time I've been actually right! Wowsers! Anyways, I saw it coming that Boston and Denver would lose their games considering that they played one or several 7-game series whilst the two others (Miami & Lakers) were just chill for the most part. I never noticed how much Miami would be such a perfect fit for Jimmy Butler but just in this one season alone, he's loving Miami. This city embodies his personality: grit and grind. Compared to his other teams, this team is not a bunch of lazy people (-cough- Minnesota).

Now, we have the finals we all waited for! Milwaukee vs Lakers, uhh, I mean Miami and Lakers, yeah, that one. We were all expecting a Leonard vs Antetokounmpo and we sure got it. However, just not the right one. We get to see Meyers Leonard vs Kostas Antetokounmpo. Totally what we expected, mhm, totally spot on there!

As much as I want Miami to win, I just see Lakers as the superior team. I feel like if anything, the NBA might make the Lakers win based off the script. We gotta make the storyline good! It's for Kobe! In real honesty, Lakers are more likely to win this series, but I wouldn't be surprised if Miami threw a couple punches back to make the series more interesting.

(also, @Heatdude Da Waffle I don't take back what I said :>)

Raptors in 6.
    Clippers in 8.

Lakers in 6.

Trevor and Heatdude Da Waffle like this.
  3. noahnoobfax

noahnoobfax Donator

you did not just say miami is not a good defensive team

YFIOTR, Heatdude Da Waffle and Soap like this.
  4. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    do u need me to say it again

5. Kobynt

Kobynt KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    miami in 7

Yupac likes this.
  6. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    I will be limiting all future replies of mine to exactly 13 words. This will be my first reply;

Heat are fucked. Unless Herro becomes MJ again, Heat going home big sad.

Yupac likes this.
  7. Trevor

Trevor Donator

this true. can confirm, herro needs to be clutch. this finals is over.

Heatdude Da Waffle likes this.
  8. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    The heat are built around good defense. Jimmy, Bam, and Crowder for example are outstanding defensive players. It's just a bad take my guy.

Heatdude Da Waffle likes this.
  9. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Great defense players... so why do they insist on running zone every game? They simply could not get it going in game 1, offense and defense.

10. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    We are not talking about game 1. Your post was before game 1. The rest of the playoffs they have played great defensively. Sometimes you have one bad game. Also, if Bam is injured most of the game, you think they look as bad as they did?

edit: Lebron and Davis will make most defenses look bad.