What would Happen If Bedwars was here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by squiddyXz, Jun 13, 2020.

1. squiddyXz

squiddyXz cheese enthusiast Donator

Minecraft:
    sussuh
  2. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    At one point a lot of the new game modes were inspired from game modes popular on other servers. This ultimately just helped with the servers downfall.

Sadly I don't think it would pull enough people to even be sustained as a game mode. New game modes probably won't be added for a little while. Suggestions for game modes are often taken very seriously and therefore not many are accepted, let's treat this as if it were an actual suggestion.

So, bedwars is a game inspired off of egg wars and cake wars, the game was taken by hypixel and later the hive and it blew up, this isn't a new idea, the game isnt knew and why would a player come to this server to play it when they have so many other opinions. Even if this server had better features than other rival servers I highly doubt it would increase the overall player count.

Secondly, a lot of games are requested a lot more than Bedwars. Bedwars isn't a wanted game mode on the server and will die because of this, there is no reason for another version of the same game to be here. It doesn't make economical sense nor does it make sense at all. It's like if you could buy a steak from a top of the line steak house or you could buy a piece of ham from a little cart. People would choose the better steak.

Thirdly the lack of players on the server would mean no games would be played at all, not enough players would be in a lobby for it to be worth playing, also if it were to be added a teams system would have to be added also so people can play together. It would be popular for 3 days at most then the remaining players wouldn't be able to play due to lack of players and it'll die.

Lastly lag, the server already gets shot down and gets countless reports for lag all the time. This game won't be different at all. Lag reports would increase and no one wants that, more hackers, no one wants that, a waste to staff time.

All in all this isn't a good suggestion, to summarise:
    1. Not wanted
    2. Its a clone
    3. Waste of staff time
    4. Increase if cheaters

witchchick128 likes this.
  3. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    any reason i would have for why this is a bad idea is stated above so i will not repeat, but i have one more argument

you gotta think of the way jnh operates; constant resets of competitive gamemodes with payouts. this is a good model to have players coming back for more, but how could this be exploited on bedwars? sure, it's possible, but it'd be a little awkward

Trevor likes this.
  4. ItsEchoYT

ItsEchoYT Former Moderator Jr. Donator

Minecraft:
    kxwe
    The server is dying but the only people playing are those who maintain good relations with their JH social circles. Minigames are a good way to bond with your friends, but in reality, the majority sit in the /lobby and chat with staff, players, and their friends.

Adding a new game mode wouldn’t change anything. It’ll just add another lobby for people to chat in.

JH doesn’t need more minigames - Rest in Pepperonis.