What Does Your Name Mean In The Urban Dictionary?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by SpudHead, Sep 19, 2014.

1. smeghead333

smeghead333

Minecraft:
    smeghead333
    smeg
    A futuristic British all-purpose swear word. From Red Dwarf.
    You smeg head
    That's
    smegging horrible

I knew what mine was already, someone told me what it meant. I didn't know when I made my name XD I got it from a video.

There was also a second, disgusting definition. I didn't want to risk posting it here, so you can all look it up yourselves. I don't recommend it.

2. Ninjaman

Ninjaman Goodbye letter in info page

Minecraft:
    Ninjaman
    Sean:
    used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up. Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em.
    Dude, that kid is such a freaking sean.
    Don't pull a sean, just be nice.

.______. So true...

3. Kritt

Kritt Bored Donator

Minecraft:
    Kritt_
    Am I on the right website?
    Here's what I got.... xD
    • smart with life, always living for whats ahead of her. dont let the cute face fool you, she can benaughty when you trigger her& great in bed. youwill never forget her.. beautiful in her own way, yet insecure about herself. always laughing her heart out, yet doesnt take life too seriously. beloyal to her and she will show you the same respect back. be a bitch& she will destroy you with just words. great person to be with, take a katherine as soon as you find her.
    • a rather awesome outstanding name for a girl
    • an angel, a princess, your boo, someone special to you, and a perfect person
    • A ticklish little creature fond of nature and fallingasleep on people. Has a tendency to do "interesting" things to the conventionalsandwich. Easy to lose track of time talking to her.
    • a katherine is a sweet hearted girl who cant be faulted. She will always have her eyes open to help the ones that need it; stunning on both the inside and out! Katherine's wont notice their ownspectacular points however to every passer by they stand out like a bright light. The world canseem hard for Katherine's sometimes but a break is coming their way!
    • To meet a Katherine is an extreme honor.Katherines are lovely young ladies who you cantalk to about most anything. Many Katherinesare beautiful, though that only adds to their sterling personatlies. From my past expirences, some Katherines can be absolute geniuses.They can also be very insecure. Although, theyhave no reason to be. They are wonderful people. Katherines are kind and caring people.They are willing to listen and talk with you about your problems no matter what they are. Many Katherines are very funny. Any joke a Katherine makes will cause at least one person to laugh. Katherines tend to be rather shy when you firt meet them but once you get to knowthem, they come out of their shells.
    • Go getting, fun loving, smart and sassy girl with a penchant for salty popcorn, aerobicsdancemoves and - on occasion - yelling "fanny" out of the car window. Best friend a girl could have.

There's more....all complimentary (for the most part :P).... Again, is this the right website? xD

4. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    Joseph
    A man's man.Extremely Awesome.
    Wow, that guy just ate 58 buffallo wings.What a Joseph!

Omg ^^^

This is what it actually said.

Katy_ likes this.
  5. Creamcol77

Creamcol77

Minecraft:
    ---
    chiara
    an E X T R E M L Y sexy girl who every guy wants to be with.
    she is nice and funny and everyone hates perry
    oh dude thats perrys old girlfriend, chiara, shes hottt

Bitch I'm effing fabulous. It called me E X T R E M L Y sexy and hottt.
    Wow. Such kind and impress <3 ty urban dictionary.

Katy_ likes this.
  6. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    ---
    Harry
    An Extremely hot male who has the best personality ever! Is very versatile, a good kisser,extremely attractive and lovable. Very Cuddlyand popular. Cute, adorable and loving, he will always steal your heart. Very strong and loves to have a good time.
    He's a hottie, but he's not as hot as Harry :)
    --
    Harry
    called when you see a good looking lady/ piece of flith, too make your friends aware
    Fit girl/Flith walks past, a friend shouts ''Harry!!'', you turn and admire
    --
    Harry
    Harry is a flirty, attractive, cheeky lad. He has an amazing personality that everyone loves. Whenever someone is about to see Harry, theyare so excited to. Girls are always crushing on him, and he sometimes has trouble deciding who he wants to date. He is often seen with a cheekygrin plasterd on his face. Once he warms up to someone, he is very protective of them. He wants the best for the people around him. All thegirls want Harry, and some would do anything to get him.
    Girl 1: Theres Harry! I wish he would ask me out!
    Girl 2: No he's mine!
    --
    Harry
    A hot, cutie who is VERY loveable. Easy to fall inlove with. ALWAYS want him SOOO bad! best personality ever! Funny as! so cuddly and popular -> sometimes loud!
    just a total cutie!
    Girl 1: OMG look at that cutie!

Girl 2: OMG must be a Harry
    --
    LOLWTF
    this is what it actually said. And yes, this is MY irl name too
    ty urban dictionary, <3 you too.
    u smexy gurl
    @iPr0xyy

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  7. QueenAngel32

QueenAngel32 I'm up ❤

Minecraft:
    QueenAngel32
    My name isn't defined ;-;
    but on another website my name means light ;u;

SpudHead likes this.
  8. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Did you just search up 'QueenAngel' on urban dictionary?

Just try your irl name. everyone atleast has one.

9. namename321

namename321 Donator

Alex
    Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool. :D

Rila likes this.
  10. Deleted

Deleted Donator

Marco
    noun.
    Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.
    God damn I wish I was like Marco!

Dafuq?

Katy_ likes this.
  11. namename321

namename321 Donator

Hey, we are both Gods, just let it be.

12. Boozington

Boozington connoisseur of leave without notice

Minecraft:
    Boozington
    There's one that I like, and one that I feel really describes me, well most of it; I'll bold the parts of it that do

1.) The ability to consume immense amounts of alcohol in short periods of time, and still being able to remain upright under one's own power after doing such.
    1.) Man, she really franked that bottle of vodka! I'm surprised she's still standing!!!

Noun: A strong silent type. Equally enjoys getting outside for exercise such as Ultimate Frisbee or staying home and playing COD. Extremely good sense of humor.... once you get to know him and he talks to you! Usually is a fan of a football team NOT from where he is from. Loves his family and shows his feeling through actions not words. Enjoys humor such as Family Guy and can name most of the characters from Star Wars, always up for a zombie or sci fi movie. His faults are he can't stand ignorant people and sometimes people mistake his silence for anger. Loyal, caring and sensitive, this is the kind of guy a girl ends up marrying, she just has to get past the hard exterior.

13. smeghead333

smeghead333

Minecraft:
    smeghead333

Sorry Cream, but there's a new sexy sheriff in town :3

ben
    a guy who's amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not
    afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.

Girl 1: "Hey, did you get what you wanted from your man last night?"
    Girl 2: "Damn right I did, I got that and more. My man is a true ben"

and he's a
    great kisser and will stay wih you when your feeling lonley
    ben is the best i have
    ever had

Ben
    One who has
    insanely large genitalia. Probably the most awesome person ever, and every girl thinks he is sexy. Is good at many things, and very original. Not a poser in any way shape or form.
    Oh...no thats not a parade, they are just following Ben.

Ben
    Ben is the
    undiscovered hottie. All the girls love him, and all the guys wanna be him. also used for the common word beast and/or sexy
    1 Dude, shaquille o'neil is such a
    f**king ben
    2 Did you see
    what that chick wuz wearing, it was totally ben

My name is synonymous with sexy beast.

14. Claireeeee

Claireeeee

Claire
    Beautiful and perfect in every way.
    Wow, she looks like a Claire...A+
    Claire
    one who is unique, short, funny, and really clumsy. a unique independent person who knows how to have a great time, extremely funny and outgoing. she has lots of friends and is alwaysthere for them.
    "She is such a Claire, i love her!"
    Claire
    Common name derived from the French word 'clair' which means bright.
    Claire is most definately the coolest kid I know!
    claire
    an extremely hot beautiful girl who is loved by many. she has boys falling over her and iswanted by both girls and boys. she has very few flaws except that she is too perfect. many girls are jealous.
    Man - "i wish i was with a claire."

Woman - "UGH!!! WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY? GOSH! EVERYTHING IS ABOUT CLAIRES! ARENT I GOOD ENOUGH?"

Man - "um, ok?"
    #1) ADJECTIVE: a word used to describe a strange but beautiful girl; maybe a bit innocent or naive. caring, smart, and interesting.

#2) VERB: a verb meaning to champ everything. to win, succeed, and overshadow every other competitor.
    "omg she totally claired that."
    Claire
    Claire is the most beautiful thing we've ever seen.

Claire is like a fresh spring rain after hot sex.

Claire is the Grammar Goddess.
    Claire sits unelected atop her avian perch.
    (whut)
    Claire
    One who is intelligent and independent. She learns from many mistakes. She is one who doesn't ever want to be fake. She has lots of friends. Guys do tend to like her a lot but they get turned down because she finds no interest in them. Claire is always distracted in her life but she doesn't know by what. She needs her space to breathe and live. She yearns for a lot of freedom. Claire is also gorgeous. She might not believe it but she truly is. She really has a lot of talents. She is truly beautiful inside and outside.
    I wish I was like a Claire

Well then

uh

15. Creamcol77

Creamcol77

Minecraft:
    ---
    No, boys aren't as sexy as girls because they get muscles and stuff. I'm EXTREMELY sexy, you can be moderate.

16. smeghead333

smeghead333

Minecraft:
    smeghead333
    Me? Muscular? You make me laugh. Also, despite your sexism, I can be just as sexy, if not sexier.

17. Creamcol77

Creamcol77

Minecraft:
    ---
    I'm sexiest. Shh… My grandma made me sexist...

18. Fluttershy's Assassin

Fluttershy's Assassin

percussers isn't defined.
    Can you define it?

k then, I don't exist </3 UrbanDictionary

19. Crafter Girl

Crafter Girl

Slender blond with perfect features.
    Most likely the woman you will fall in love with. Her beauty is enough to throw you into a deep depression if rejected. She could make themost depressed person happy with just aglimpse of her beauty. She respects herself and others. Will never cheat and should never be cheated on.
    I will forever love my [Censored name :p]

1 mistake. I'm not blond...