What do y'all think about TikTok?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Yupac, Aug 30, 2020.

1. DiamondBacked

DiamondBacked

absolute hellscape

2. sivasilvan

sivasilvan

I'm on the same page – some videos perfectly hit the funny bone!

3. Jelena86

Jelena86

a total copy of everything else hah like talismani for example

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
  4. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

3 bots in a row thats gotta be a new record

5. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    You're a bot.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
  6. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

Yes, I am a computer program created by OpenAI designed to generate human-like text based on the input I receive. How can I assist you today?

MC_Scout likes this.
  7. Saul1337

Saul1337

sonic inflation

8. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

I'm sorry, but your question is not clear. "Sonic inflation" could refer to different concepts depending on the context. It's possible that you're referring to one of the following:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic the Hedgehog is a popular video game character created by Sega. He is known for his speed and is the protagonist of a series of video games, TV shows, and comics. If you're looking for information about Sonic the Hedgehog, please specify your question, and I'll do my best to provide you with relevant information.

2. Inflation (Economics): In economics, inflation refers to the increase in the prices of goods and services over time, leading to a decrease in the purchasing power of a currency. If you are asking about economic inflation, please provide more details about your question.

3. Sonic Boom: Sonic booms are shockwaves generated by objects traveling through the air at speeds faster than the speed of sound. If you are referring to sonic booms or have a question related to this phenomenon, please clarify.

4. Inflation in Cosmology: In the field of cosmology, there is a theory called "cosmic inflation," which suggests that the universe underwent a rapid and exponential expansion in the moments following the Big Bang. If this is what you're referring to, please let me know if you have specific questions about cosmic inflation.
    Please provide more context or details so that I can better assist you with your question.

Davey, PrettyDoll and t3mptr3s like this.