Other Games unpopular video game opinions

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by dinoceros, Apr 3, 2020.

1. momand

momand ex-god Donator

smash ultimate is better than melee don't @ me

witchchick128, dinoceros and sool like this.
  2. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

never played smash

witchchick128 likes this.
  3. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

never been a big fan of smash either, but i played all the games in the series, and here's another unpopular opinion:
    brawl was an excellent game and could very well have been my favorite smash game if wii u never happened (and wii u>ultimate)

Pugnata and witchchick128 like this.
  4. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    if we're talking smash

brawl > wii u
    melee is best smash game
    smash ultimate IS the best (current) esport dont @ me
    this one isn't really unpopular but mkleo is the best player in professional ultimate

sool likes this.
  5. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo & Pupper = Best Doggo & Pupper Combo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_SkyShadow - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    So basically the Assassin's Creed movie? Except it was actually pretty decent.

retirednow likes this.
  6. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo & Pupper = Best Doggo & Pupper Combo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_SkyShadow - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    It got all of the major points across of what Assassin's Creed actually is; looking into a person's past and piecing together their history of what they did as an assassin, and actually developed the point further than the games do, which I personally thought was really cool. Most people didn't like it, I think, because there really isn't much happening in the past in terms of actual development and that doesn't have too much to do with the overall story that the movie is telling, its just there for fans to see. One MAJOR part they got 100% right is the 'bleed effect' where using the Animus too much causes a mixture of reality and their ancestor's point of view, giving the present person the abilities and skill of their ancestor. Really other than that, the filler and story to go along with it just isn't as good as the games for obvious reasons.

retirednow likes this.
  7. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    Doubling down on this to add - GTA IV is objectively the best title. amazing open world w/ best activities, great storyline, best character arcs, best cars etc etc. radio lets it down compared to Vice City/SA but i'll take IV over all else tbbbbbbhhh

also, DmC reboot. good shit. stop hating on it... sure, they absolutely butchered Dante and made the gameplay massively restricting, but compared to other reboots? like nu-TR, Thief, nah! anyway, it gave capcom time to make DMCV fucking awesome rather than rushing some RE5 type garbage out

AND SEKIRO. Way above Dark Souls III, please, some of From's best boss fights yet and the combat was super cool. I really wanna play Nioh.

speaking of Nioh
    Microsoft are hitting the right mark now. to hell w/ exclusive releases, everyone should have access toward the best games rn, seriously, talk about marketing or optimization but this is 2020 now cmon. nobody has time for four different machines

witchchick128 and dinoceros like this.
  8. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

not the franchise itself but

the animal crossing fan base is incredibly toxic!

Davey and TreeKillerMan like this.
  9. 00000000000

00000000000 Donator

Yeah. I've personally gotten used to the new combat, but the cooldown was a bad idea regardless. I'm hoping to see a new game rule get added: /gamerule combatCooldown true|false.