Ultimate Cookie Clicker Strategy Guide.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by overwatchlover69, Apr 19, 2017.

1. overwatchlover69

overwatchlover69 [Weaboo] [Hanzo Main] [Donator Rank] Donator

Minecraft:
    overwatchlover69
    Okay, how do you do today? I don't care let's cut the chase I'm here to explain how to properly play the game Cookie Clicker. Most people think it's about clicking and cookies but NOPE it's actually an intense real-time strategy game, with some clicking involved. Mostly strategy. Now, this guide will explain to you EXACTLY how to get the most cookies in the game, in only 2 steps.

The First Step to Domination
    So we start off by click exactly 115 times. Now, this maybe sounds like a big number but if you position your fingers correctly on your clicker it can only take 20 seconds. just place 2 fingers on your left clicker button and move them like when you kick your legs when your swimming. Now if you're having a hard time finding your fingers their right on your hands just look right there. Now you might be wondering, where do I click? Well, that's easy. On the big cookie in the middle of the screen! Now once you have clicked exactly 115 times, go ahead and buy a cursor. Next, go and buy the cursor upgrade, it's in the column to the right of the screen. Once you did that a rectangle should appear above the store and a cursor should be in the rectangle. Click the cursor and then go back to clicking. Save up until you can buy a Farm. Now just continue doing what the last sentence instructed you to do until you have 4 farms. Then buy 3 grandmas and 2 more cursors. Now we move on to the second step.

The Second Step to Domination
    Now for this step, you need to get up and firmly plant your feet on the ground. Now, reach down and touch your toes. If you actually did that congratulations, you won an extra cookie. Click the cookie to claim it. Now, save up to buy the 2 grandma upgrades, the ones with the rolling pin icons. they both should double the grandma's production rate. Now, if you might have realized, it is cheaper to buy 2 grandmas instead of 1 farm, So go ahead and buy 7 grandmas. Now, go and buy 2 more farms. Next, save up for the farm upgrade, it should be a watering can icon. After this, subtract the tab and go onto your favorite game for 2-3 hours. Once you come back you should have a large amount cookies. First, buy as much as the most expensive thing you can, then the 2nd most expensive. Then buy as many upgrades as you can, and then subtract and go back to your game.

The Third Step to Domination.
    Now, you might be wondering, but there are only 2 steps, so what's this one. Well, this is an alternative method. Here is how you do it. First, open up chrome browser and go to cookie clicker. Then right click, and hit "Inspect" and a console should appear. At the top left of the console, there should be some tabs. Click the one that says console. Now, type this into the console:
    Game.RuinTheFun();

After that is typed in, go to the upgrades bar and find something labeled, "Fools Biscuit" and click it. Then, set it to buy 100, and click "Meme" until your mouse breaks.

2. Racingman1

Racingman1 Beatles Fan I Premium Rank I Person Donator

Minecraft:
    Racingman1
    Just do ruin the fun first.

3. ThereAre2Genders

ThereAre2Genders according to all know laws of aviation Donator

Minecraft:
    ThereAre2Genders
    -CLICKS UNTIL FINGER BLEEDS-

newkt likes this.
  4. Rivenze