trump got covid

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Trevor, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Trevor

Trevor Donator

yay

nthi, Kaylyn, Emma and 5 others like this.
  2. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo & Pupper = Best Doggo & Pupper Combo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_SkyShadow - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    Ok, so, regardless of your political view, do you really think its necessary to be happy that the president got covid?

Davey, Eco and Username like this.
  3. Trevor

Trevor Donator

yes because he is the reason he got it

dinoceros, nthi, stupid and 5 others like this.
  4. retirednow

retirednow I'll be back sometimes to check in :) Donator

ive got plenty of beef with trump but you have to wonder what went wrong in people's lives for them to actively be happy about another person they dont even know getting a potentially fatal disease

i will say again that i have plenty of beef with trump but he lives in some of yalls heads rent free 24/7 and it shows

Davey, AbductedSnake, ZakMuir and 5 others like this.
  5. Trevor

Trevor Donator

you see... I am not your normal person when it comes to trump

6. retirednow

it is very freeing to not allow your daily life to be dominated by donald trump

Username likes this.
  7. Trevor

Trevor Donator

I rarely think about trump

8. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    Damn, it's almost like some of us read the news and try to stay up to date with current events and an incompetent president constantly making irrational decisions would show up in the news a lot and, I don't know, then be something I think about?

And yes, I am happy he got Covid. Do I hope he dies? No, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it. I don't wish death on anybody, to be clear.
    Trump getting Covid shows his own stupidity to any of his voters who were mildly on his side, as after months of downplaying Covid-19 and treating it as a joke he now has to deal with it himself. Anybody who can think for themselves will realize that if he can't keep himself safe and is too stupid to take proper precautions when it's only his OWN health at stake, he certainly isn't competent enough to take care of a whole country.
    If he'd been wearing a mask, encouraging his followers to do so, listening to science and doing everything right and then got it, then I wouldn't care. It's because he's been so idiotic and ignorant that this is exactly what he deserves, and I couldn't be happier. If he dies, it's ENTIRELY his own fault. His own policies and actions have put him in this position, and I feel no pity for a man who's let over 200,000 of his own citizens die to a disease he tried to pretend didn't exist and wasn't significant.

If somebody keeps telling people it's safe to walk across a minefield and when he does so he finally gets blown up, it's his own fault. The only pity I feel is for how stupid he is.

TL;DR - play stupid games, win stupid prizes. To quote Ivan Drago, "If he dies, he dies."

nthi, stupid, Kaylyn and 21 others like this.
  9. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay

nthi, stupid, Kaylyn and 8 others like this.
  10. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I think it's likely its an easy way for him to avoid another shitshow debate especially since he was near tantrum over them muting mics.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    Kaylyn, AngieSkye, ZakMuir and 8 others like this.
  11. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Just find it ironic that his supporters called it a hoax which he refused to deny and here we are. (:

He’s finally getting backfire, which he completely deserved.

I don’t care who you support - the facts are there, so let’s not be ignorant. He publicly admitted MULTIPLE times that he knew and understood how deadly this stuff is... and nothing came of it.

Trump is one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.

Absofuckinglutely.

Kaylyn, AngieSkye, Emma and 6 others like this.
  12. Trevor

Trevor Donator

amazingly worded

Soap and Heatdude Da Waffle like this.
  13. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

pogchamp

ZakMuir and Trevor like this.
  14. retirednow

you can still manage to stay up to date, engage in activism, and do your civic duty to vote while also having a healthy mental balance of focusing on other things in your life

i dont really think pursuing balance in my thoughts is a stupid concept. in fact, i could probably make the argument that it's healthier than the opposite

im looking at the same 5 people who reply to all of his tweets within seconds of it being posted

i cant stand the guy but talk about obsession

i know people who are very directly affected by his rhetoric and actions and even they take a break

Soso likes this.
  15. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Well-Known-Member Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    I found this out when I was at work last night around 1:30AM. I am glad he got it, but obviously don't wish death on the guy. Maybe he should've taken it more seriously. When we had ebola, there were only 2 deaths in the US. With Covid, there's been thousands. Trump is the reason for that. Now he's got to deal with it. Wear a damn mask.

Starixty, Trevor and YFIOTR like this.
  16. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    Hopefully this forces him to take covid more seriously if he is reelected. I hope this does not kill him though because imagine Pence being the presidential candidate. He will get a lot of votes from people who wanted to vote republican but hate Trump. This administration deserves to lose the election because of enabling Trump, so Trump dying could potentially be disastrous.

To be fair most people don't see him as their president. Has he acted presidential towards anyone that has different political views than him? The way he has demonized liberals and democrats is very unpresidential and unprecedented. A real president would try to unite the country instead of divide it. Thus it makes sense why people are happy that a man causing so much divide, drama, and death (imagine how many people would not have died in certain republican states that haven't taken covid seriously due to his rhetoric) has a deadly disease.

retirednow likes this.
  17. Saul1337

Saul1337

In a way it's good I guess, hopefully it helps in the way that people stop thinking it's a fake disease.
    But happy that he got it? Nah, why would you be?
    That's to me just slapping people in the face who are recovering or have lost a family member from it.

Reminds me of what a Dutch rapper said ''I can't joke about cancer because your grandpa died from it, but joking about typhus is cool because only poor people in poor countries die from it''

Davey and retirednow like this.
  18. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    You literally explained why we should be happy he got it-> He/his supporters might take it more seriously. One person getting a disease that may prevent many other deaths because of better precautions in places that did not take it seriously>>>>what is happening now.

19. Saul1337

Saul1337

I worded myself wrong, I meant more in the way of not wishing he suffers death or life long problems from it.
    I'm seeing a lot of people on twitter for example wishing him dead and what not from the consequences from covid.

YFIOTR likes this.
  20. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Smooth diversion bro :)