Timeline for best OITC players?

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by Junjou, Jan 30, 2018.

1. kinghakaka

kinghakaka Bowsweat- Trickshotter #Veracity- 1500 Subs

Minecraft:
    Hakaka & Feyenoord
    Idk I've been on the leaderboard for the longest time (original board for 1-2 years slowly getting higher and higher up til place 3 with less then a week of grinding to take #1 (and then the reset came) also been #1 after the reset for multiple months but ehh

Trevor likes this.
  2. Du_ck

Du_ck OITC Tourney Host Donator

Minecraft:
    Gornk / Du_ck
    @kinghakaka On God you’re tripping ass. I was on the top of both leaderboards, level and rating from spring 2015 to fall of 2017. And if anyone thinks they have a longer span of holding top then I invite you to try. Top meaning at least top 5, if not, top 3. Majority of the time I was number 1.

Trevor likes this.
  3. Trevor

Trevor Donator

facts

Du_ck likes this.
  4. Du_ck

Minecraft:
    Gornk / Du_ck
    Facts is Fax fr fr

Trevor likes this.
  5. jellymoon

jellymoon :D Donator

Minecraft:
    jellymoon
    Stay hot duck swag 402 also know as duck my butt lit so basically lit Duck is best oitc player all time maybe besides kinghakaka because he was on the leaderboard for the longest according to kingjajaja who was on the leaderboards for the longest

Verifry likes this.
  6. Du_ck

Minecraft:
    Gornk / Du_ck
    Love him or hate him, jelly do be spittin straight fax

jellymoon likes this.
  7. kinghakaka

Minecraft:
    Hakaka & Feyenoord
    how much forgetting the word "if" can do lmao

8. Du_ck

Minecraft:
    Gornk / Du_ck
    @kinghakaka explain?

9. kinghakaka

Minecraft:
    Hakaka & Feyenoord
    I forgot to use the word "if" meaning you got confused regarding my message

10. ConstipateMango

ConstipateMango Donator

11. samloop123

samloop123 . Donator

Minecraft:
    SamLoop
    and samloop where he at

12. jellymoon

jellymoon :D Donator

Minecraft:
    jellymoon
    Nix claimed to be the literal CEO of oitc and says this lmao, this man had to be on drugs to comment something this stupid

Trevor likes this.
  13. Trevor

Trevor Donator

fax

14. Trevor

Trevor Donator

guys I really think we need to settle this debate once and for all. I truly believe that Kaiisawesome95 is the greatest player of all time, especially in terms of skill. my man hit 2300 ELO which is a lot. best 1v1 player of all time, he beat everybody from 2018-2020. it it quite sad we did not get to see him match up against pablosanches6900 and an improved suiio. back when I was a dumb 14 year old I thought he cheated because of his incredible skills in this game. he has won a crazy 6 official major tournaments, the best performing player in tournament history in my opinion.
    I would like to tip my hat to Du_ck however. in my eyes for a long time I thought he was the goat. from 2015-2021 he was arguably the most consistent player(apart from late 2018 early 2019). he taught me a lot about the game. I remember the simple "don't jump" he would say in calls that helped reduce my jumping when somebody is bowholding me. I think a lot of people learned special skills from him. He has an argument for greatest of all time, but for me Kai slightly takes the edge after years of thinking.
    next in line is jellymoon. although not flashy to me, he certainly had the skills to win. he was one of the ONLY players to beat Kai in a 1v1. I also could not beat him in any game before 2020, being 1v1s or public games. he is one of the true OGs of the game, playing from 2013 all the way to 2022 (correct me if I am wrong). He won the first 2 official tournaments.
    I would like to round out this list with myself. although I was caught for cheating in 2014, I would like to mention I did get #2 without cheating and only cheating to get ahead of koukiw. since then I have not cheated again. I have played since 2014 on and off until 2019 when I really took it up a notch. I do believe I have the best strafes of all time, and a top 5 bow. I have a total of 6 tournament wins, with having the most dramatic 1v1 ever, that ended the best tournament. I won the first 2 anniversary tournaments and have overall been very consistent the past 3 years.
    some honorable mentions include zoomn, lunarnova, shadowflames. all these were very dangerous from 2018-2021. some others include eassen, nixisawesome, and suiio. Lunar has some crazy stats the past couple resets, and zoomn was always a fear in tournaments. shadow was a master(literally) in ranked. nix has the most stats of all time, and has always been very good. suiio is a late-ish bloomer, but this past 1.5 years he's been the best player in my opinion.

ItsJerry, jellymoon and LunarNova like this.
  15. Trevor

Trevor Donator

I really want to hear @ShadowFlames list, I think that list would be really interesting. No need to go in depth on it, just wanna hear you out.

16. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

random top list thread to pick to revive

I do have like a cemented top 4 and rough idea of a top 10 that's pretty different to most people. I can talk about it on discord sometime Soon™

17. Trevor

Trevor Donator

Actually, it is one of the most popular and the convos are very funny between dylan and kinghakakakaka

I would like to hear this list coming Soon™ on discord. I would like to ask, did I make the list?

18. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

After conducting a thorough review and investigation, we, the legal team representing the bow spammer formerly known as 'ShadowFlames', on behalf of the aforementioned party, can neither confirm nor deny the appearance of one tryhard known as 'trevor2900' on a hypothetical list coming Soon™. We hope you find this answer satisfactory.

Trevor and LunarNova like this.
  19. MichiganST

MichiganST [Awesome] Donator

Minecraft:
    MichiganST
    Adding budder4 MichiganST to consideration.

20. Trevor

Trevor Donator

This is purely my opinion but...

The player known as "MichiganST" simple does not have enough accolades to be considered. If I recall correctly, MichiganST has no tournament wins other than OITC earnings, which does not count towards accolades. Sure, this player was great in the time that they played, but this was only a couple year stretch. I will tip my cap, however, the KD and WG from MichiganST have been incredible from what I remember.
    --- Post merged ---
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r-2PZCt-Ad1_xBsEZHJrFqP71J1DE1vsFk92uFANjBA/edit?usp=sharing
    I apologize for double posting, but this is the full list of tournament winners(no crewbattle included)(2 minor = 1 major). I made this when I was preparing spawns for an OITC update, and have since kept it updated. You will need to go to the bottom to change tabs. This, however, does not include pablosanchez6900's OITC cups as I feel like those are in a league of it's own. With this, you can see clear trends in winners and players. In the start, jelly and Kai were the most dominant. But as Kai was either unavailable or I don't remember him being in these, Dylan and others showed to be more dominant in some minor tournaments. Right as Kai returned, he ended his greatness as he won 2 1v1 tournaments within 2 months of each other. We took a break after, and started to host less tournaments as well. Although, we hosted one for the Anniversary of the OITC discord. This was the best tournament in my eyes, including almost every power player, as well as some other lesser known ones. This is when I would consider my peak. I won 3 tournaments in a row, with the 3rd one being a ground-breaking gunfight tournament. We then held 2 simple tournaments, with Dylan earning his 3rd Minor win. Our last 2 tournaments right now(and probably of all time) were also great. The January 3rd tournament is one to not be forgotten, as it was Lunar's first win. The last being the 2nd anniversary tournament where me and Pablo decided to share the victory instead of 1v1ing for a final winner.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2023