The 4 Problematic Sacrileges of This Server

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by dinoceros, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    I could have sworn this thread was a joke at first read. But, now into discussion, some good points have been brought up.

dinoceros likes this.
  2. Saul1337

Saul1337

Man, fuck this server!

Alright brochachos see you tomorrow!

Seen threads like this a million times by now, even in the prime years when the server was booming (because I was admin!!)
    I just don't get why some of you keep coming back and thinking it can go back to your nostalgia sniff.
    Obviously stated they don't really care and I don't see any effort into reviving it, why bother making suggestions and big ass discussions.
    Just enjoy it while it lasts, it's like your beloved animal
    you can keep pumping money and effort into it but eventually it'll die.

_Tigeripac_, Joeyy, dinoceros and 6 others like this.
  3. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    So much wrong with this thread and I don't know why I even bother responding anymore

These rules are there on every major Factions server, and we only added them after desire from the community. Go look at CosmicPVP, MineSaga, Vanity, TheArchon, etc... All have similar rules

I'm sorry but you're legit retarded if you think little particles, companions and whatever other shitty cosmetic stuff you can come up with will make more money than P2W. There's a reason why every game in the world is adding lootboxes and other gambling mechanics. But I guess you're smarter than the dedicated teams of analysts at Ubisoft, EA, Blizzard, the list goes on..

At the end of the day: No money = no server

You really believe the 60,000 players on Hypixel give a flying fuck about the "rich history and culture developed on it through the years of its existence"? lmfao

4. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    [​IMG]
    act 1
    *plays one niche anarchy server and enjoys it for 1 week*

ok guess we should remove everything and just go vanilla! fuck minigames, fuck plugins, you are a fucking genius! all this time we just had to do nothing and stay on the same map!

act 2
    resets and pay-to-win is the only reason this server is still fucking online lmao. we have cosmetics, they don't make shit. you don't want pay-2-win? okay then bye bye server. we didn't make shit even back when we had 2K+ players we made less than 1 thearchon realm does now

act 3
    this is just plain dumb. the most popular servers in the world, none of them have "relics". hypixel is all minigames, none of your builds are saved in build battle or skywars. vanityMC and thearchon reset everything every 6 weeks.

act 4
    somewhat true

------------------------------

grow up and move on. ty

this server is not going to become alive again.

what saul said

Darkstorm77, Trevor, Lucinq33 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.