Thank you all...

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ItsLogan, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsLogan

ItsLogan Donator

Well...
    Thanks... Everybody. I... guess this is the end of the road for me. Its been a blast on J@H and I am here by announcing that i'm done, at 3 years and 5 months, this day March 3rd 2017 is when I got banned from J@H permanently. I... got banned for saying someone is from this school, it wasn't even in public chat, it was in /fr, but love or hate, I still loved all the times on this server and its a shame for me to leave at this time. I'm leaving good friends at Spleef, Parkour, Farmking etc. I've had a bad history of warnings that I don't take seriously. I don't care if the staff is biased against me anymore, but i'm happy that you went through all of this with me. I enjoyed all of the tough, happy, good times with good ol' friends. I hate to leave them but its the best for me according to the staff team. My donation was well spent and i'm glad that I supported Jerry and Harry for a long time, Thanks Jerry and Harry, thanks friends, thanks staff, for making my experience a blast and I wish to see you again if you change your mind, but for now.
    Goodbye... Friends. ;(
    [​IMG]

Muffin_Mobber and Smg like this.
  2. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Leaving threads are not allowed. I wish you good luck on your future endeavors though!

/c

noah and MC_Scout like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.