Temptations.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Chrysaor, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyIcicle

CrazyIcicle

A TBH please.

2. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

To be honest. I guarantee you that what you say would not affect me in any way.

3. Vince

Vince Donator

4. Fluttershy's Assassin

Fluttershy's Assassin

I could use some constructive criticism.

TBH bc why not

5. PyromancerMagic

PyromancerMagic Donator

(I love what i'm about to do. I'm such a hypocrite)

TBH, I don't think this type of criticism is necessary. If it's constructive, then by all means. But I see this more as offensive than anything.

But, past the drama now. Do me I guess

6. _MadisonBarks

_MadisonBarks THAT furry Donator

1) Welcome back.
    2) The thing is, he explicitly states in the beginning that he will NOT be nice to you. So by asking for one, you agree that he WILL be harsh to you.

7. Erove

Erove creme de pirouline Donator

Minecraft:
    erove
    Me.
    I leik negative comments

8. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    Tbh bc yolo

9. PyromancerMagic

PyromancerMagic Donator

I get that, but doing it in the first place in unnecessary.

However, I now understand why he's doing it.

10. ST3PMAN

ST3PMAN Unseen

Tbh pls

11. YoshcraftMLG

YoshcraftMLG E.T Sniper~ Actual Sandwich

Minecraft:
    Ezou
    hit me with it right on the face come at me bruh!!

12. DesktopTable

DesktopTable

I think you're honest with your opinions here. I want to see how I do.

13. Sefex

Sefex

Am I cold hearted?
    Many people at my school say that I am :L

14. KittycatplaysMC

KittycatplaysMC

15. Chrysaor

Chrysaor

You seem quite immature at times, and whenever you do spend your time thinking about what to write, it feels forced, as if it's constantly being checked by someone else.

Most of the things you post are Random Spam-worthy things, which I guess is disappointing. Also, xD/x3/:3 are horrible emoticons, and I despise anyone that uses them regularly.

Nearly all threads you create are in/belong to Random Spam, and you even claim Random Spam is "your section". Your combination Scout-Flandre avatar is kind of weird. Again, xD/x3/:3 are horrible emoticons that no self-respecting person should use regularly.

You seem like an annoying, yet somewhat nice, guy. You seem to use way too many exclamation marks, and you make some really common grammar mistakes (ofcourse, alot, etc.)

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't think I can say a whole lot. Your My Little Pony avatar is kind of stupid, but that's about it.

Your "darkness-roleplaying" is extremely and utterly cringe-worthy. "I'll take your soul", no, you won't, and it's ridiculously cringe-worthy to see you roleplay like that.

You seem like an old and respectable member, can't really think of anything negative worth putting out here.

You appear to be obsessed with My Little Pony, which is kind of disturbing, and you sometimes seem to try to force it upon people. Yet again, xD/x3/:3 are horrible emoticons.

I think I was pretty straight-to-the-point when I stated that I would be trying my hardest to point out the negativity. I never said anything about (constructive) criticism. You seem like a gigantic hypocrite, even outside of this thread.

Sorry to disappoint, but I haven't really seen you around, at all. The fact you colour all of your posts light grey is annoying.

"yolo" is really stupid, even if it was meant in a sarcastic way. You seem to colour all of your posts in purple, which is ridiculously annoying.

I really can't think of anything negative or positive about you, even though I suppose I've seen you a few times.

"come at me bruh" is kind of a stupid way to speak. The fact that you colour all of your posts in light green is really annoying, perhaps even worse than yellow, since it hurts my eyes.

You literally have 32 posts, and I have never before seen you. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to say anything negative or positive about you.

Your name seems somewhat familiar, but I haven't at all seen you around, so I don't think I can say anything about you, sorry.

You seem a little immature at times, and most of the posts you make seem to be either reactions or Random Spam related things.

Man this took a while to write.

16. KittycatplaysMC

KittycatplaysMC

Not protesting but... Random Spam, Off-Topic, Staff applications and Creations are my homes. That's why you don't see my being mature there. ;)

17. DeathEssence

DeathEssence

Me, I would like to see what negative things you would say about me.

18. Chrysaor

Chrysaor

I dislike the "darkness" act you sometimes have, and the fact that you use Safari is quite disappointing.

19. Animoes

Animoes

20. DeathEssence

DeathEssence

Its not an "act" but I won't argue against your opinion since its yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.