[Story] Love Absense

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by GalaxyPuffz, Mar 29, 2017.

1. GalaxyPuffz

GalaxyPuffz rip joergen Donator

Minecraft:
    GalaxyPuffz
    So my mind started racing as soon as I found this song and I started imagining scenarios such as the one that you'll read. This is my first ever "story" that I've ever done so, rip me. Based off this song,

~
    Her head rested against the glass of the window. The coolness of the endless onslaught of rain pounded against the window causing her cheek to cool against the window, the tears colliding with the rain. She looked off into the distance as she watched the never-ending rain drop from the black sky. She glanced around at her apartment and down at his sweatshirt. Her heart pounding more as she thought of the man that used to cause her heart to skip an extra beat. Now, she knew why he always came back so late at night without telling her. He gradually grew farther and farther away from her, yet she didn't know why. She understood now. There was someone else that occupied his heart other than her. It was then that she noticed the faint sound of a car engine pull into the driveway of their flat. He was home. His black hair collided with the rain as he ran to the door and unlocked, opened it and glanced at her. She rested motionless against the window in defeat.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

She still looked out the window trying to block out the sound of his warm voice. How she wanted to look over at him and pull him into a warm embrace and never let go. Yet she knew that she was no longer the only one that occupied his heart. He came over to her, confused.

"Long day at work, I'm going to sleep."

She glanced over at him and smiled a faint bit. She knew that she wanted to confront him about his behavior, who the other girl was that stole his heart and what he was doing with her. But she was too weak. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his cheek, rubbing her thumbs against his warm skin. She smiled at him and let out a single tear that glazed against her skin and dropped to the floor. She couldn't have him all, but she would take what she could get. Just a little bit of his heart was all she wanted.

~

Thanks for reading and feel free to give me advice in the future and let me know what you think - xoxo

2. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

Nice story! :)