Spleef Changes

Discussion in 'Spleef' started by Pancircus, Nov 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshp05

joshp05 _Jsoh

so true, additionally Amanda and zi are on the total leaderboard, I personally cant comprehend how we can possibly be accused of creating multiple accounts to be completely honest.

MacBoi, AmandaA11, samm and 1 other person like this.
  2. Pancircus

Pancircus

We are currently in the works of addressing specifics with the community through a new discord, and we are also planning to discuss them directly with the staff team as well. About "making multiple forum accounts", people who have replied here have wanted these changes for years. These are active players in the spleef community which we gathered up to supply more people who agreed to support this post, just like you suggested.

joshp05, samm and McDiamondz75 like this.
  3. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    The person who created the forum account to post on behalf of zi was not the user himself. This was not a blind or false accusation and I am not calling out the person responsible. I am very well aware of whom every person is.

ItsHarry and samm like this.
  4. McDiamondz75

McDiamondz75 Donator

Although I understand the suspicion behind the creation of these accounts, it's important that it's cleared up to prevent confusion. During that time, we were all calling in the discord with zi present. Zi wanted to showcase her support for the thread by liking the post. Why? Because she stands by and entirely agrees with absolutely everything that was mentioned in pan’s post. Zi granted the user permission to make an account on her behalf. The term “multiple” that you used was only one other account that was made by the same person.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    Pancircus and AmandaA11 like this.
  5. simpl1city

simpl1city Donator

Minecraft:
    simpl1city
    we should just play on a different server honestly lol

6. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    in your dreams

t3mptr3s likes this.
  7. McDiamondz75

McDiamondz75 Donator

While there are certainly other servers to play on, it's possible that JH spleef can see further improvements. The changes that are in discussion so far aren't necessarily complicated and holds the possibility that there these changes could be implemented, provided that the majority of the active players want to see these changes, which in time the results will be seen. I understand if this is coming from a place of frustration, however.

Pancircus likes this.
  8. Troubina

Troubina

Speaking from a "pro's" standpoint airspleef and mechanical changes to the game, the likes of the reduction of snowballs being given, are very likely to attract players who are decent. Normal spleef is outdated and has flaws which have lead to people migrating to other servers or outright quit.

Pancircus likes this.
  9. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Multiple implies more than 1 account, which is against the forum rules. If Zi, or anyone else, wants to express their support, they may do so themselves.
    Sure, but making the changes will 100% not result in any form of attraction of new players. We've proven this repeatedly.

It'd be ideal if everyone can just focus on the suggestion :) Otherwise we're just going to get lost in senseless bickering.

10. Troubina

Troubina

Sure, but making the changes will 100% not result in any form of attraction of new players. We've proven this repeatedly.

It'd be ideal if everyone can just focus on the suggestion :) Otherwise we're just going to get lost in senseless bickering.[/QUOTE]

I understand where you're coming from but considering how airspleef allows for a more fast paced game where defense is not "overpowered" I am pretty sure people interested in the game are bound to stay for a longer period of time. It is also important to mention the fact that overly defensive playstyles (referred to as S holding by some) are generally disliked by most.

As for the casual and newer players a form of spleef where timing does not play an essential role sounds to be easier.

Pancircus and joshp05 like this.
  11. simpl1city

simpl1city Donator

Minecraft:
    simpl1city
    People from other spleef servers would play more, because every other spleef server I've seen incorporates these changes.

We want spleef to be fair and balanced. Currently the lagbacks make it unfair, and the server's spleef mechanics are unbalanced, because defenders will always have an advantage.

and the excessive snowballs makes the game more like splegg, not spleef

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  12. Pancircus

Pancircus

Not even gonna lie, all of the other servers are very competitive, and i'd rather keep playing casual mainly. I'm sure many others would agree.

ItsJerry and AmandaA11 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.