Minecraft Something strange in my creative world

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by John_0696, Aug 18, 2022.

1. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

So, I have a singleplayer creative world that I sometimes build on from time to time, and I have a bunch of things there. But one day when I was flying around trying to find a new spot to build, I came across this.
    2020-08-09_16.04.49.png

This was sitting in a remote part of the world, which I don't even think I've been to yet, and I have zero memory of ever building this. A couple things I thought of was either maybe I came onto this world while on my pain meds from my jaw surgery and built this, or maybe this was part of a project I was working on and forgot about. However with the fact that I don't remember at all when I possibly made this or where it came from still mystifies me. You probably all heard of those old creepypastas and stuff from back in the day, like about Herobrine or those other evil entities stalking your singleplayer worlds, this gives me the same energy as that but this feels way different than those, the idea that something or someone is messing with your game. This is probably the only creepy experience I've had with Minecraft.

What do you all think?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  2. samloop123

samloop123 . Donator

Minecraft:
    SamLoop
    was me bro mb

3. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    it's a message from jesus himself