Somethin' big

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by AzulMarino, Sep 4, 2015.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. I love it!

66.7%
  2. I think it's alright.

33.3%
  3. I hate it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzulMarino

AzulMarino Donator

So @TheRealSmg and me are thinking of something big. It could change the server community if it gets published.

So basically, a command (/party) will be used for people to talk to each other in private. It is similar to /all but when people are next to you, they won't be able to hear you. Only people in the party will be able to hear you.

We thought of this command since I we feel like we haven't been ourselves on /all. We are aware that some people under 10 are playing on the server which is why we are careful of what we say if it's too inappropriate. Today 2 of my friends have been muted since they were inappropriate in all chat which is why Smg thought of this idea.

Extra info: /party join will be used when you want to join someone else's party. An invitation will be sent to the party leader.

/party promote will be used for letting people have more perks of the party. They will be able to start inviting people and kicking people the higher job they have in they party.

/party create [Party Name]
    /party invite [Player Name]
    /party join [Party Name]
    /party kick [Player Name]
    /party dispose
    /party promote [Player Name]
    /party demote [Player Name]

Please like and feel free to tell us what you think! :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  2. AzulMarino

AzulMarino Donator

Dang it! I meant to put it in the server discussion. I'm sorry, locking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.