SkyBlock Season 4

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsHarry, Jul 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    i don't get y'all

on the one hand y'all say economy is too easy, farms too OP, want to be forced to make "systems", don't like shops, crates, blablabla

then y'all still complaining about the custom islands you bought 6 years ago, which is literally just a kit since you keep remaking the island over and over for the chest lmao

samm and ItsHarry like this.
  2. ExperienceDady

ExperienceDady Ahsoka Donator

Minecraft:
    ExperienceDady
    We dont said farms too op we just said iron golem spawner op. I have god rank but it is useless just prefix

MrEmreeK and t3mptr3s like this.
  3. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    upload_2021-7-10_22-44-55.png
    There will always be a difference in opinion (as shown above). The people who dislike something will always say something about it, while the people who have nothing to complain will mostly stay silent.

Season 4 has only been online for less than 2 hours, so I'll wait with my opinion.

Lucyy and Buck like this.
  4. Buck

Buck Moderator | Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    oBuck
    IMO:
    Not too big on the fact that the list of 'new' features contains a lot of the word 'removed'
    Nothing feels new it feels more like a step back especially with downgrading to 1.8, though it's nice to see the old spawn again.

sool, t3mptr3s, Lucyy and 2 others like this.
  5. dunce

dunce dummkopf Donator

Minecraft:
    sr_dunce
    totally disappointment.. F

ExperienceDady likes this.
  6. Ancient_Panda

Ancient_Panda

Mistakes happen. You have brought back Season 1 because no one has worked on an updated Skyblock. What you could've done is asked what the community wanted to stay and what they wanted to get rid of and what new updates they want. This is legit season 1 you need to change this and not get lazy with it. The truth is... you have gotten lazy with it. You can avoid the truth, ditch the truth and matter of fact do whatever you want with the truth. But you need to start spending more time on things. If it takes you a little while to update and reset things fine. But make it worth while at least. I hope you change this and ask the community what they really want, I'm not apart of the Skyblock community but do what they want @ItsJerry and @ItsHarry you need to stick to a pace with updating things and resetting them.
    --- Post merged ---
    upload_2021-7-12_14-19-21.png
    It's depressing to read this. You don't know what the community wants anymore cause you don't interact with them. Everything's been removed but you don't know why this is a bad thing because your too busy with other stuff which is fine, but you need to start thinking about things.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    ExperienceDady likes this.
  7. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    this is what people (including some people who are now complaining in this thread) have been screaming for for years ever since sb1 was removed, don't like it own fault.

ezzerland tried to convince people to go 1.17 but the poll showed no clear winner, and when there is no clear want for 1.17, we automatically go with the easier option of 1.8 where there are no dupes and hundreds of plugins that need to be manually updated.

8. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    you don't know shit
    then stfu
    you need to leave

"toxic owner"
    IDGAF

learn2read before you talk out of your ass
    https://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/the-future-of-skyblock.134396/

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    Quazee137, Lucyy, samm and 1 other person like this.
  9. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

you asked for it, we gave it to you. now you complain after we tried warning you it was a bad idea. don't like it then don't play it, we don't care. not like any of you complainers were playing before the reset anyway. all this forum is good for is complaining. ready to shut this shit down

Quazee137, sool, Lucyy and 3 others like this.
  10. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    half of you always contradicting yourself

"old skyblock is better because you had to make systems, it was harder, required more work, now it's too easy, pay2win, everyone stops after payout"

then 1 minute later

"we want the custom islands and kits back that we bought 6 years ago" ????????

nah you guys are just stuck in the past. nostalgia completely blinding you with your rose tinted glasses. it's like when so many of you requested old lobby, then we do it and it makes no difference, lobby dead as ever. you think by using an old map, or an old plugin that you can travel back in time, to "when we had no worries and just played minecraft with our friends". grow up people.

i see this same type of shit still on the youtube channels. "make minecraft trolling again and your channel will revive". no that was 8 years ago. no one gives a shit now

ask the community what they want. majority vote wins. and then you say we don't listen. just leave. not like i care. dead server!!! lmao!!!

@Ancient_Panda mistakes happen

sool, aveliss, Lucyy and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.