School with COVID-19

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by hamnah, Jul 2, 2020.

?

Are you doing online schooling this year?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe/I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hamnah

hamnah Hannah Donator

Minecraft:
    hamnahx
    So I live in the US, and cases have been rising in my town a lot recently. School starts in August for me and a lot of my friends are going to do online schooling this year since they have older family members and everything. I'm immunocompromised but I'll fail if I do online school lol. For everyone here who is still in school, has yours said anything about measures they'll take? What do you expect?

safoya299 and Trevor like this.
  2. Trevor

Trevor Donator

we are doing online school for the first 4 months, then likely going back 2021.

hamnah likes this.
  3. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    This really goes to show how people don't give two shits about anyone's health, especially in the U.S. The studies are there, the risks are there, the proof is shown that cases are up... so why are we ignoring it?
    What an ignorant society we live in.

I don't care if my school requires campus attendance - I'm not going to until I'm 100% sure that I will be safe.

hamnah likes this.
  4. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    As of now, the college I'm scheduled to go to is going to be doing in-person classes. I think there's a big chance that could change, though

hamnah likes this.
  5. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Lite Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    We had online school 2 months or more then we had normal school like 5-6 weeks before the summer holiday here in Norway and we are most likely going to continue with normal school after the summer holiday too.

bor4 and hamnah like this.
  6. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    my college is opening up and operating with some online courses and some physical courses! so excited

hamnah likes this.