Refund

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by martijn, Jan 4, 2019.

1. martijn

martijn

Hey guys,

I played Skyblock many years and I just found out everything got wiped. Of course I was disappointed but honestly I think resetting was a good idea. RIP my legendary island.

Playing Skyblock, I donated by buying spawners, the ability to set unlimited homes and even a custom island on my alt.
    But since there are no custom islands and no spawners to buy, that money kind of vasnished.
    So my question is:
    Since I donated before, am I applicable for a coupon code/gift card or any sale?

If so, I will send my transactions for any needed proof.

I hope this was worth the typing :)

Martijn1002

2. Aran

Aran Donator

I honestly don't think it's possible to get a refund for your purchases, since not every purchase you do on this server is a permanent one. Majority of the purchases that are done on this server are meant just to take advantage of it for a limited / certain amount of time. If it actually was possible to get a refund for your purchases, so many people would ask for a refund and it would financially disadvantage the server. The donations that the owners receive are (mostly) spent on keeping all the minigames within the server up and running.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  3. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Just because you've lost purchased items does not mean you qualify for a discount.

When you purchased those items, you AGREED to the terms of service which state:

upload_2019-1-4_12-2-15.png

So no. You do not qualify for any discount other than the public sale(s) that apply to every member on the network.

Amandq, martijn, grotesque and 2 others like this.
  4. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

Also take note that charging back is fraud and will result in a blacklist.

Soap likes this.
  5. grotesque

grotesque aw hell no Donator

it’s a donation, you don’t get refunds and the perks are given to you as thanks for donating to the server

6. martijn

martijn

Guys I dont ask for a refund just because the word is in the thread title.
    Read the rest of my message and then react.
    --- Post merged ---
    I'm not asking for a refund
    --- Post merged ---
    I'm not asking for a refund in hard money
    --- Post merged ---
    I'm not asking for a refund in hard money
    That's a pity, thanks for the information.

7. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    Yea i remember you, i had a sethome on your island lol. But like most people who played, we lost things that we never thought would be lost and not being compensated for. I was quite mad at first but then nothing would be done about it so i just dealt with it.