Prison

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by House, Feb 11, 2021.

1. House

House Supreme Donator

Minecraft:
    HouseX
    Hey yall!

Listen, I was just wondering, why do people seem to dislike prison so much? I just straight-up wanted to ask because I love that minigame and it seems that when I bring it up its "Prison's shit", etc etc... and I never actually get a comprehensive response as to why.

I'm not gonna bother answering useless answers btw :)

2. Trevor

Trevor Donator

dead game after payout, and even when payout IS out, there's no more than 15 players on
    you get barely anything for spending at least 4 hours a day killing animals
    aka waste of time, get a job

this is coming from somebody who used to spend 8 hours a day on the game

MetroBust and Yupac like this.
  3. House

House Supreme Donator

Minecraft:
    HouseX
    I mean, ok, this is true, but this is a consequence, not a reason, it kinda still doesn't tell me WHY people don't like it

What do you mean anything? like in-game rewards? personal satisfaction?

Maaan, ily, but really? REALLY? "get a job?", what the fuck does that have to do with anything? xD If you think about it this way, then anything on mc and forums can just be answered with "get a job, this doesn't matter" lmao

4. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    100% correct

i played for 3 or 4 seasons

Id nolife the shit the first few days then it just gets really repetitive, pvp on prison isnt great compared to facs + kit and with payouts becoming less and less, its not worth all the hours u put into it even if you can win.

As for in game rewards, i used to collect s50s, can't really say it got me much, just got a few itunes gift cards when i played clash of clans over the few seasons i played. That's far from reality with where prison is at atm. Personal satisfaction - not many people are satisfied with smacking mobs for hours on end to have a chance at lb.

The get a job part - because of the factors previously stated, prison isn't enjoyable for alot of people and is really only for the payout, ur smacking mobs for prob over 30 hours if ur top 1, meaning ur working for less than $2 an hour

prison just got increasingly boring for the players who played it every season, me, duck, clay, trevor, etc.. ik theyre trying with it but i dont see a recovery

5. Polseh

Polseh Make j&h great again Donator

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    I played for a while when they first launched it. It was fun when there were horses, guardians, etc. Pvp was more involved in the minigame. You could kill people. I literally remember killing a rich dude and getting a rank from him in exchange for his items. It was more risky and fun to grind back then. I then quit the game for a while and when I came back, prison had become what it is today. I played it for a season out of boredom for the payout. As for the reason why people dislike it, I'd say because it's a minigame where those who spend the most time win. It's also not diverse. There are limited things you can do in prison. If they bring the old one back, I'd surely play because it was fun.

House, Trevor and Yupac like this.
  6. House

House Supreme Donator

Minecraft:
    HouseX
    Okay! I guess I wasn't back yet when the first seasons came out, and it sounds like stuff was more interesting... Quick question, why did it change though, if it used to be so liked? Was it too much effort for every reset for not enough players?

Thanks for the info! :)

7. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    I don't really know what happened but I'm pretty sure someone will enlighten us. But it was way better than today's prison. To summarize, there were guardians every 10-15 blocks that would attack you every time you attack other players and they were so strong that they could kill you with 1 hit. You would start with killing animals then upgrade to mobs then mining. You could also get woods from trees to make stuff. The map was HUGE. You could buy horses and wander around with them. Supply drops were also a thing. Mobs would attack you when you try to mine. The most fun part for me was to kill people. My friend would get the attention of the guardians and meanwhile, I would kill some people. You can open a thread for it but I wouldn't be hopeful.

House likes this.
  8. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

For me it's just a gamemode where you kill mobs upgrade your gear. It's boring af it can be enjoyable to some but not for me.

Yupac likes this.
  9. House

House Supreme Donator

Minecraft:
    HouseX
    Holy fuck that sounds actually crazy!!! and so much more fun than it is now!! Damn bring this shit back, sounds so sick ahhaha

xKofteliEkmek likes this.
  10. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    Yup same for me, get's super boring

sool likes this.
  11. Polseh

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    You should post a thread on Suggestions | ItsJerryAndHarry Minecraft Server, I will support you.

12. Trevor

Trevor Donator

samm, ItsJerry and ItsHarry like this.
  13. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

i thought this thread was about real life prison at first and i was confused as fuck

House likes this.
  14. xKofteliEkmek

xKofteliEkmek Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    xKofteliEkmek
    I don't play prison since it's so inactive.

Nvlan likes this.
  15. yamper

yamper

same

16. loafyyyyyy

loafyyyyyy

inactivity and repetitiveness i would assume