Old World Download

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Raslink, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Raslink

Raslink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Donator

Minecraft:
    Raslink
    Hey,

Since the skyblock world has been reset in June, has there been a world download available (and index like the creative plots) for the previous world? Kind of late to ask I know - but worth a shot.

:-)

2. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    yeah I have it

3. Quazee137

Quazee137

When can we get the last Skyblock? I have the 1st 5 and the 2nd season. When they where there I downloaded the Survivals and Creatives. Just a thought can you tweak them so we don't start in the air. Oh yeah have fire tick off. In the Survivals and Creatives many things was burning and some islands too :cool:.

So why did all those that voted for this last season not here playing? Like I said before players from back yonder grew up and
    life happened "work" "school" ect . . so why would you expect them to have time to play even a few hours a day. I am 66 would rather be at J&H Skyblock that in front of a TV . Well with the exception of watching Star Trek: Discovery. :tongue::rolleyes:

I have seem many rank players (a few 100) pop in say "Server is dead"
    Wouldn't it be FUN if the chat could reply " Maybe Not if you PLAYED ! ! ! "

I Thank J&H for giving use our old Skyblocks something I have not seen else where.

Oh YEAH I am having FUN. I hope there will be at least a year "maybe more" before this season is gone.:smile:

Quazee137

P.S. stop in /is wrap

ItsJerry likes this.
  4. Raslink

Raslink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Donator

Minecraft:
    Raslink
    Could you direct me to a download?
    --- Post merged ---
    Yep I think thats what happened to the majority of players including me - everyone kind of grew up and moved on from the game, really sad. Just going back for memories now and would like to keep them. Now you said you have the first season of skyblock? the one with 3 or 6 different worlds? I can't remember correctly. I remember seeing you around back in the day :smile:

5. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    no

6. Quazee137

Quazee137

The Skyblock downloads. Skyblock 1 is big unpacked 75GB. The rest not very big. Make sure to be in the minecraft verson
    that skyblock is or very odd things happen. One problem I sometimes have it switching to creative before the void kills me.

https://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/old-skyblock-worlds.121920/

Waitng for season 3 many Islands I want to make videos of. I ask owners for their permission to do so.

7. MCManOrpen

MCManOrpen

Any idea how to switch to creative in those world files? Also, is there a way to get to our old island other than just flying around?