OITC Tournament

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by ItsParakeetOitc, Feb 10, 2015.

1. SSAce

SSAce ! Donator

Minecraft:
    SSAce
    Yup make an appeal. I haven't seen you with any hacks ever . . .

2. ItsParakeetOitc

ItsParakeetOitc

I do hack, but I wouldn't on this server. Thank you all for being on my side. Kinghakaka recorded me "hacking" and post it on YouTube. It totally looks like I am hacking but I don't know what happened there. He probably was lagging because you can see at the beginning of the video it shows he can barely hit me. You don't know what can come from lag. But this is a mystery. I swear I didn't have my hacks on. Yes, I did make a ban appeal, but a couple of helpers (YFIOTR and KillJoy) think that I did hack. If my levels reset, then I'm done.

Video:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  3. SSAce

SSAce ! Donator

Minecraft:
    SSAce
    plot twist...

Raxenuk likes this.
  4. MJTAkimbo

MJTAkimbo

On his main channel?

SSAce likes this.
  5. SSAce

SSAce ! Donator

Minecraft:
    SSAce
    No I already checked

6. ItsParakeetOitc

ItsParakeetOitc

Watch the video.

I do not understand what happened tho. I didn't even use the update for hacks. I only used optifine.

7. SSAce

SSAce ! Donator

Minecraft:
    SSAce
    TBH... I dont see any hacks. You just get a couple of double hits . . . that's all

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    Da xX_Hackerz_Xx likes this.
  8. MJTAkimbo

MJTAkimbo

So um does this mean your still in and we have to wait 14 days and 19 hours for third round?

9. ItsParakeetOitc

ItsParakeetOitc

IKR and King thinks he is so good at this game. Like seriously, get a life. He has been playing on a popular server and found so many hackers. I went to that server, and Yep, there were a ton of hackers. He probably plays with too many hackers and few pros.

Well mjtakimbo... I really don't know what to do. I guess I might just leave this tournament.

Unless my ban appeal gets accepted which is a .25 % chance. Well, if my level resets, I will say my goodbyes probably. On this server and forums.

10. MJTAkimbo

MJTAkimbo

Even though people thing Kinghakaka is a scrub I honestly don't think he is that bad of a player. I personally thought he was better before the first leaderboard reset but that's just my opinion.

Well Idk man. I wish you the best of luck. Your honestly one of the Top 50 maybe even up to 20 best OITC players ever. Make sure you are sure that you want to quit and don't make the wrong desicion.

SSAce likes this.
  11. ItsParakeetOitc

ItsParakeetOitc

Thanks. I CAN come back IF eventually there will be an oitc reset. Then I will try so hard to get on the leaderboard. I always wanted to be on the leaderboard. And I might come play a bit sometimes if I quit. I just hope my lvl won't reset. I worked so hard for lvl 154.

MJTAkimbo likes this.
  12. SSAce

SSAce ! Donator

Minecraft:
    SSAce
    I suggest quit hacking any server at all for good. Even though I personally don't see hacks in that video, the fact that you have hacked on different servers may be a factor in deciding what your fate will be.

ItsParakeetOitc likes this.
  13. ItsParakeetOitc

ItsParakeetOitc

Actually I quit using PvP hacks cuz they are bad as sh**. But I kind of use fly hacks in another server when needed. Well, it's laggy hacks anyway. I will perm delete my hacks and NEVER use them in any server. That is a vow. And that starts now.
    Woops, dat rhymed.

And btw, Kimbo, Kinghakaka USED to be good. He just ain't good anymore.

SSAce likes this.
  14. Da xX_Hackerz_Xx

Da xX_Hackerz_Xx

Btw on the video ur not hacking. your getting hit off your feet. king l2p freak.
    Plus alts are allowed apparently.

SSAce likes this.
  15. ItsParakeetOitc

ItsParakeetOitc

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Since my ban appeal was denied, I found an alt, and I can use my alt to enter the tournament.
    - I am keeping my levels.

Kinghakaka, I may have gotten banned, but that did not effect me too much.

MJTAkimbo likes this.
  16. Dinkus505

Dinkus505 Related to Adam and Eve

Minecraft:
    Dinkus
    looks like hacks to me..

kinghakaka and YFIOTR like this.
  17. Lynxs

Lynxs Formerly Lukeq157 Donator

Minecraft:
    Lynxs_
    From what I've seen in the video, it may LOOK like hacks (I could be wrong), but it isn't. I've played matches with Parakeet in OITC before, and I know he doesn't hack. I know some players (including Parakeet) using the technique "jitter clicking" which means to click at a really fast pace. I'm sorry that you got banned because of a false-report. Don't let King ruin your chances of getting on the leaderboard. You're still a great OITC pro! :)

18. ItsParakeetOitc

ItsParakeetOitc

Thanks. I don't really jitter click in game but I do it before the match starts sometimes to warm me up.

Lynxs likes this.
  19. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    Parakeet, I warned you not to bring this on the forums. Any more posts about the ban or the hacking video will be deleted, and additional punishments may be issued.

Anyone who believes it was a falsw ban can pm me and i will explain how it is not

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    SSAce and MJTAkimbo like this.
  20. Dinkus505

Dinkus505 Related to Adam and Eve

Minecraft:
    Dinkus
    I think it was Anti KB, not autoclick

kinghakaka and YFIOTR like this.