My time here overall.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Soap, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    I'll try my best to keep this brief.

A moment ago, I took a peek at my past forum messages, screenshots, and memories. I noticed the growth in my writing and my personality as a whole. I've never gone far enough to realize that I literally grew up with this community. I have to dedicate the J&H community as a whole to molding me into the person I am now.

At 8 years old I was always the one kid to be playing Call Of Duty or Halo Reach on the Xbox 360. My first impression to playing minecraft was not the immediate addiction you'd expect. In fact I hated it. At first I thought it was a "geeky" block game my older brother liked. Not once would have I thought I would be spending quarter of my childhood playing it. As I started playing minecraft more and more I started to take notice of the personal bond that attached me to playing it. I would never put anything over minecraft. Eventually my parents had to take my computer due to the time I was spending just playing. But I always found a way to get it back one way or another. Socially I was always awkward because I never spent time with friends outside of school. I became self-conscious and still to this day I overthink things. I became depressed and hated anything to do with people. You could think that things went downhill from there.

Then I discovered here.

Socially I became more active and formed better relationships. The depression I had been in was raised out of the water meaning I was finally happy again. At this point I had turned 11. As times passed things became even better; I now form great relationships and no longer have to wait for someone to start a conversation. I'm now 14 and in my freshmen year of high school where I want to study multimedia and become a professional in video/film production.

Who knows, maybe J&H will be the reason I become successful and live to my limits.

Thank you times a million. Even someone I’ve never met may have made me the person I am now. I’ll say it once more.

Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    Mxrk, RulerofMobs, left4lag and 7 others like this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    bro, how is this legitimately me

good shit broly, hope you go far with your studies

Soap likes this.
  3. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    yess rt!! nice thread