My Resignation as Mod

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by NekoNebulus, Mar 28, 2019.

1. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Donator

Dear J&H community,

Now the first thing you might be wondering right now about me is: Why did you resign? Well for starters, it may sound cliche but I've moved on to focusing more on myself and others around me. I am focusing on my studies, my sport and my job. Most importantly, I'm taking care of myself.

The first few years of my schooling life has been the most difficult years of my life. But at the same time, it's been the most rewarding. I've learnt so many things about life, met some extraordinary friends, made long lasting memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. One of those long lasting memories is of course you, the J&H community. Without you, I wouldn't have been molded into the person I am now. I wouldn't be as strong as I was before, if it weren't for you guys.

So thank you J&H community for being there for me and interacting with me since day one. I know many of you are reading this right now.

And you Jerry and Harry, thank you for choosing me to become part of your community and being able to have a strong leading role on the server for almost 2.5 years.

Today, I'll be dropping the title that has meant so much to me: Mod of the J&H server. But I'll retain one that's even more: J&H Fan. From the bottom of my heart, thanks again for everything. You are the best.

Sincerely,

NekoNebulus/HCchicken

2. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    :(

NekoNebulus likes this.
  3. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

Thanks for everything. love u bud, always

NekoNebulus, Username and Soso like this.
  4. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Thanks for your dedication over the years. I'll miss you <3

NekoNebulus, Username and Soso like this.
  5. Amandq

Amandq lil’ moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    Amandq | Amanda
    Glad I was able to work alongside you. I wish you well for the future <3

NekoNebulus and Ezzerland like this.