MY NAME IS NOT DAVID

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Vlx, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Vlx

Vlx I have no life :) Donator

Minecraft:
    crustydavid
    I named myself crustydavid because my favorite youtuber's name is "krustydavid" He's a pretty small Hypixel UHC youtuber and thought i'd snipe the name because I play uhc a lot. My name is LUCAS. You might have heard Trevor say my name, so some of you might know. For those of you that didn't, now you know : )

_ItsLewis_ and witchchick128 like this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    oh my god who fucking cares jesus christ mother of mary why do you hooligans make these unnecessary threads all the fucking time good god why has god given me the curse of being on the itsjerryandharry forums i weep over the very fact that this atrocity of a community exists fuck me why did i sign up here holy fuck why do you feel the need to rid me of any joy that could possibly be contained in my hollow shell of a body god is dead and we fucking killed him holy god i beg for the sweet release of death every fucking day just so i can never have to see this place again every morning i wake up and my mind is filled with nothing but agony and the colour grey when i go to school all my friends try to cheer me up but i can think about is my regret for ever asking my parents to buy me minecraft so i didn't have to join this forum i go home and cry for 7 hours straight while i surf this disgusting website my online friends try to cheer me up as well but i've sunk so far down in my mind and that it's gonna be impossible to even think about getting out fucking christ life is nothing but agony and reading this thread has made me realize that existing in of itself is futile i will die and see the fire as soon as i flatline because god has left us and the only thing left is satan and the torture of the afterlife life is a fucking joke just like my post here this is good information to know thank you comrade

Burrito and nthi like this.
  3. antichill

antichill Donator

Minecraft:
    zomes
    I like him as well... solid youtuber... :smile:

Vlx likes this.
  4. Vlx

Vlx I have no life :) Donator

Minecraft:
    crustydavid
    I agree!