My Experience

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Elvistech101gom, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Elvistech101gom

Elvistech101gom

I've been a player of ItsJerryAndHarry since 2014, I'm gonna be honest I've been looking through the internet to see if I can find any old friends from this server as this is where 90% of my Minecraft friends I remember from old times come from. I see a lot of them haven't logged in since 2015-2017 which upsets me but its ok, I remember not friending a lot of them as I don't think the friending system was introduced when I was mainly playing Peaceful Survival (that was the best gamemode, I'm sad its removed I was hoping since Minecraft was becoming popular again i'd see maybe one or two of them on there.) So I just wanted to thank the server here on the Subreddit for all the great times i've had and I was happy to be apart of such a great community at the time.word counter VidMate Mobdro

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    IcemanCosta, 00000000000 and ItsJerry like this.
  2. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry

Soso, Trevor and Username like this.
  3. Trevor

Trevor Donator

you're such a god, that you got your first like from the owner

4. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    A heart felt thread from someone who's played on your network and made positive memories

And that's what you pick on

Legend

Sir_Tealsworth likes this.
  5. IcemanCosta

IcemanCosta

Your just like me man, i came back start of this year. Its so nostalgic it can bring a tear to a mans eye