ItsJerryAndHarry: Old Survival Expedition

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ElectronicSean, Sep 3, 2020.

1. ElectronicSean

ElectronicSean

Minecraft:
    VoltroMC
    I used to play on the old survival world many years ago, and I could honestly write a book about everything that happened. Now, years later, with the knowledge of owning my own server, I've decided to revisit the place I called home, and share it with all of you!

I'm starting a new YouTube series where I shall be exploring the old survival world from this server, starting from scratch, and trying to trace my steps to where I used to live. Along the way I plan to gather supplies, explore locations along the way, and much more! If you want to follow my expedition, I'll be doing livestreams (hopefully fairly regularly) on my channel, the first of which I am starting right after I post this. Pop on in, maybe stay awhile, and join me on a trip down memory lane!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIjOL5B7EopKnFowZpjJVQ

2. roundcubeten

roundcubeten

Jerry and harry are trying to get rid of servers less played take for example Parkour is pretty dead lately and is probably next on the chopping block

3. Trevor

Trevor Donator

this is possibly the most false statement I've heard for a while...
    it's not going to get removed because it's a part of the lobby games(parkour, oitc, herobrines chamber and spleef). also, it's not even dead??!! people are playing it they just don't say anything because there isn't anything to say about it.