introduction to hmj

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by dinoceros, Jan 25, 2022.

1. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

I am female 36 years old GOD I FEEL OLD for saying that! and I live in West Yorkshire in the UK.

The village I live in is small, it's so small you can't find it on a map yeah that's how small it is.
    Just to let you guys know just because I'm British doesn't mean I speak the queens
    language and all posh like nor do I speak cockney either. It really pisses me off when I see anime where the characters are supposed to have a British accent and their either speaking the queens language or cockney.

Well any way as for me I'm short bad tempered and flat chested yes I'm flat chested to compare me to an anime character I would be Lina Inverse from Slayer except for the magic which wouldn't be a bad idea. :iconlinainverseplz:
    God I wish I had her power then I could blow up the people who pisses me off with an Explosion.

I'm ONE BIG OTAKU FREAK

I LOVE YAOI..................

I LOVE TO READ YAOI MANGA............

I LOVE TO WATCH YAOI ANIME............

I LOVE TO DRAW YAOI.............

I LOVE TO PUT CHARACTER WHO AREN'T IN YAOI ANIMES OR MANGA INTO YAOI PICUTRES OR FANFICTION........................

I love all types of anime.......from horror, comedy, action, romance, fantasy, drama, mecha and generally anything to do with anime

I love all types of manga so same as above any kind of manga is fine by me.

I love to write fanfiction stories mainly yaoi ones

I love to write poems many of which are Yaoi

I love to collect plush toys

I love to collect anime DVD's

I love to collect Graphic Novels [ manga ]

I love to sketch, paint all types of anime characters

As you can see I LOVE YAOI HENCE THE NAME YAOI IS MY DRUG AND I LOVE IT.

I started drawing when I was about 4-5 years old I think it was so long ago it's hard to remember exactly when I started. I started to draw Characters from Disney like Donald Duck and Goofy yeah for some reason I found it easier to draw these characters than Mickey Mouse who was supposed to be easy to draw.

Later on I got into anime so I started to draw characters like Sailor Moon, Pokemon Sakura from Cardcaptors [ dub name ] I really love Clamp and their style.

So my style has been influenced by Disney and Clamp guess that's why I often get told that my characters look cute.

I believe people should learn to respect each other and accept the fact that we are all different but also the same.
    Just because a person has different colour skin, religion, language, sexuality like being gay or lesbian or they have disability doesn't give us the right to abuse one another.

I some times wonder if we really are the smartest creatures on this planet cause we certainly haven't learned a bloody thing from our past mistakes. I mean come on we keep saying we don't want wars we hate fighting it's bad but what does some little toss pot go and do decide to start a bloody war.

If I had my way I'd get all the of the wana be tyrants who think their bad ass who think there better than the rest of the world and wipe them out.

Sorry I know it's mean of me to say all this but it really pisses me off when people who are supposed to be the rulers of a country think only about themselves.

Yeah well that's enough of my ranting and I apologize if this offends anyone

What is wrong with some people! Can't a girl just write her yaoi fanfiction without someone complaining and going on about the fanfiction rules.

Marty_AMERICA, sool, Davey and 2 others like this.