IJAHAlert #22

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Smg, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    [​IMG]

What is up, my IJAH forum nation?
    I am your host, Killer Smgstar....let's get riooght.....into the NEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWSSSS!

It has been a while since the last #IJAHAlert...so we have a LOT...of topics...to cover. Beware, as I will be exposing...a lot of people...in this episode.

upload_2016-10-22_8-52-52.png
    [​IMG][
    This fact is as real as "TheReal" part in my forums name.
    OH BOY I THINK I JUST ROASTED MYSELF.

@Darkstorm77
    upload_2016-10-22_8-53-28.png
    [​IMG]
    You sir, have just been #exposed.

@Jerome

http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/the-real-smg-exposed-gone-wrong.99766/
    http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/exposing-mint.99767/
    Recently @TheMint and I have been exposing the living keemstar out of each other.
    Now, and this is to Mint...
    I propose....a truce. You are a great exposer, and I recognize that. I believe that if we combine our powers, we can expose this whole forums! Are you wit-
    upload_2016-10-22_8-57-26.png
    upload_2016-10-22_8-57-49.png

No words.
    Everyone, show this man the respect he deserves. This screenshot proves that he is a terrorist who sets out to expose world renown news show hosts like that sexy hot babe Killer Smgstar. Shame I say SHAME.

#exposed
    http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/ijah-halloween-party-main-thread.99539/
    Yo, I am hosting a Halloween Party on the 29th of October. It's had a lot of work put into, and I hope we get as much people there as possible.

As a side-note, the party is the upcoming Saturday (not today) so this week will be the final touches. In the thread, at the appropriate time, I will start a Poll asking people what the best time would be for them to attend...based off what is good for me. It will probably be in EST, so you can just calculate what time it would be for you in your location.

And once again,
    beware,
    The Box
    http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/favorite-staff-friends.100053/page-4#post-934820
    Nice and simple, this thread was created by @SaberSeptiplier to ask the community who their friends/favorite staff members are. And no, I am not trying to tell you to tag me or say how I'm an awesome staff member...cause I am ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Seriously, you don't need to tag me, but this thread is cool to just list some peeps you like. :)
    Clickbait title is clickbait.
    YFIOTR or @FgFnFtFeFmFaFfFd created this thread to see how old some of our computers are. It's new, so there aren't many replies to it at the date that I am writing this. Feel free to share your computer's story. :)
    http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/survival-reset.99624/page-4#post-934723
    Before I actually talk about the topic, in no way shape or form am I trying to get you to think the way I do, and vote on the side that I have voted.

Yo, so there is currently a poll and some thoughts about resetting the IJAH Survival server. Tons of people have agreed with the idea, but tons have disagreed with it. Personally, and I know @Ezzerland likes this idea also (because it's kinda his idea), but I really don't think it should be reset...mainly because of the life it's had. I explain this a bit more with my response in the thread if you want to check it out. Moving on to Ezz's idea, he basically said how the Survival we have now doesn't need to be reset. But, a new Survival server (Survival 2 possibly) could be made with a new world, spawn, and new 1.9 features. I agree 100% with this, and again, I don't want to try to make you guys think the way I do. Just remember how devastated some peeps may be if it does reset, trust me.

That is all for the news today, IJAH forum nation.
    Sorry for the long wait between episodes lately, it's mainly because of me being busy with other stuff and these episodes take close to 20 minutes to just create. I am trying to get one out every weekend, but be wary with me.

IJAHAlert is now strongly sitting at four thousand, two hundred and sixty seven likes...and one hundred..and eighty..three..followers! Have a great day guys, and peace!

2. GlowInTheDark

GlowInTheDark Thought I was an atheist, til I realized I'm a god Donator

Minecraft:
    DeoxysSpeed/DeoxysAttack/GlowInTheDark3
    ok

cingle likes this.
  3. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

<3

Smg likes this.
  4. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    Why no expose fake momand

katlynn, dinoceros and Smg like this.
  5. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Here you go again. I thought I could trust you, I thought you were my friend... I even put you on my sub box!!! And here you are, backstabbing me, calling me a terrorist, TWISTING MY WORDS. This can not continue, it has gone too far. I wanted to sign your peace treaty, but you immediately took these... horrifying actions. I'm disappointed, son.
    Prepare for a backlash, the expose nukes are coming...

katlynn and Smg like this.
  6. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    No pls
    I am the victim, you are threatening mee!!!1

TheMint likes this.