How unfair are your teachers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Miner, May 20, 2014.

1. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    My teachers love me C:

2. ShadowHunterChar

ShadowHunterChar

My Social Studies teacher thinks we have enough time to write a 500 word essay on something that barely has to do with the topic in about 35 minutes (because she talks too much), and it has to be written out. Also if its not finished properly or handed in she gives detentions which she like to call 'extended learning time'.

3. Soupbased

Soupbased Donator

Minecraft:
    Soupbased
    They're nice, but I still think they're jelly of my smartz

4. Erove

Erove creme de pirouline Donator

Minecraft:
    erove
    Well, I'm nice, helpful, funny, smart... my teacher loves me. I'm an over achiever. ( Her opinion, I'm not lying or bragging. ) xD

But I hate my librarian.

"You gotta clean the books up, put the shelf marker away, use the computers properly, don't yell, don't be so stupid, don't lay down on the carpet, don't sit in my chair, don't go behind my office, don't go into the room behind me, don't climb on the bookshelves, don't crawl in the bookshelves, don't steal books, don't make books overdue, don't fight with others, don't touch my stuff, if my think says closed don't talk to me, don't talk to others when your reading, don't peep, don't be rude, think of Bill Cosby, make sure you have everything, don't damage our books, be respectful and responsible, don't bring unexpected objects here---

Me: [ on the carpet, sleeping ]

Don't eat or drink here, don't question me, [ she sees me ] DON'T SLEEP, [ I wake up] don't do topics that aren't about library, no inappropriate things, --- now I put myself to an end."

Yet, that takes up the whole library time. Which is why we don't get books because we know one action means those rules come again...

5. RockoR

RockoR new bagel

Minecraft:
    RockoR
    500 words is like a third of a page on font 12 .-.

I don't really care, since no matter whatever you do the school board picks the teachers and they don't care what you say either. Whether they like me or not I'll have new teachers next year so I just roll with it.

I'm not a very social person, regardless of whatever I do on the internet, since that's all virtual and won't have an impact on my life at all. I act differently in real life than I do here, so yeah. Just goes to show how useless social skills you learn on the web can be, if you can't use them IRL...

6. Enderbrine

Enderbrine うちはサスケ

Don't Type Like This, It Hurts Someone's Eyes. Try to type normal like this. I used to type like that when I was new so, Try to normalize your sentences and typing. And I have no unfair teachers..

7. Kick_In_Ass_

Kick_In_Ass_ Lol Donator

Do you really want me to list them all?

8. GlowInTheDark

GlowInTheDark Thought I was an atheist, til I realized I'm a god Donator

Minecraft:
    DeoxysSpeed/DeoxysAttack/GlowInTheDark3
    My teacher is sexist.
    When a boy was hanging onto a pole and fell over with it he banged his head on concrete and the pole hit him on the leg and the teacher yelled at him for 10 minutes
    When a girl ran over a hula hoop and tried walking with her feet on the edges and fell over the teacher said "Oh no, are you OK? go and get an ice pack you poor girl"

Rila likes this.
  9. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

well, in grade 1 this teacher blamed me for EVERYTHING.
    Like when i get bullied, she blames me.
    i put the rubbish in the bin but must have fell out and yelled at me infront of everyone.
    AAANNNDDD when someone pushed me and the teacher was like "Louise, don't PUSH"! and it was actually VERY clear that the other person pushed me, not me :\
    Trust me, if i had to be in her class for a year again, i would move to another school ._.

10. JFMULI

JFMULI Greenest cactus of the world

an unfair teacher? well maybe my Geography/History Teacher (Yes, 2 subjects, small school and he is also my mentor. :D )

A classmate of me (lets call him Linas) took some cream puffs to school from home, my teacher said
    'Linas, can you go collect some paper from the printer?' Linas: 'Sure.'

then my teacher took 1 of his cream puffs and putted it into his Maths-book.

I belive he can't use his math book anymore xD

Jaidaz likes this.
  11. _Jammyy

_Jammyy

My teacher is okay I guess. She only yells at the boys and not the girls so I'm fine with her.