1. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

Hi everyone,

It's been quite some time since I last logged into the server or even played Minecraft, and during 2020 and how eventful it was, I didn't really find myself active around here. But these last few months I really have been reflecting on this entire experience and I've often thought about where I would be without finding out about this server or meeting all of the people I have met from here. I spent a lot of my teenage years on this server and on Teamseak/Discord laughing and having a really good time. I could have had an awful day, but being able to come home and login to Teamspeak and talk to my friends made everything better.

I'm really thankful to J&H for everything they have invested into this server and the community that has been built. I've never found a server or online community like this one, and I mean that in the best way possible because there are really some immaculate and really cool people here

Something that I've never held myself accountable for in the past is my toxic behavior and how a lot of my time here I've spent purposely contributing to a toxic environment. It really was never cute or cool so I'm really sorry if I've ever made you mad or made you frustrated. I really respected myself so much when I was staff and I loved to be able to experience what it was like as a Helper and a Moderator and within a few months I turned into a completely different person and ruined my reputation and turned the whole staff team against me and that's....kind of sad I don't know why I thought that was okay. I should have held myself accountable then and there but that's the past. I don't hold grudges like that and I wish everyone from here light and good times. To adore this place you have to really appreciate the people from here because everyone here contributes to the good times I speak about

Anyways I really wanted to make this thread because I miss being active here and doing all of the cool Minecraft stuff and everything. I hope if you are reading this that you are healthy and safe during these uncertain times!

anyways <3
    thanks to this server
    without it i wouldn't be who i am today
    so many incredible experiences and people and I feel like we should focus on how much this place has helped us be okay.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    TheMint, Inisity, squiddyXz and 4 others like this.