Giving away $10 to [35] people.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Ayg, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    I thought you were gonna pick by best applicants/applications :P

2. ItsAril

ItsAril A Person

Minecraft:
    PopKFC
    @Ayg can you do the randomizer already i cant wait

also you were going to give $10 to 35 players not 92

dinoceros likes this.
  3. Shortaqe

Shortaqe

IGN: Shortaqe

What would you like: set unlimited homes and /Enderchest

Have you helped the community in any way[Yes/No]: Yes I have helped on different servers like skyblock and factions telling them how to play and use commands.

Do you think you deserve this opportunity[Yes/No]:Yes I've entered some of your giveaways but never have won also I have helped out the community so yes.

Favourite game:Minecraft

Do you enjoy playing this server:Ofc that's why I'm here

4. Ayg

Ayg life is interesting :)

Minecraft:
    N/A
    That would not be fair lol

Bilbo and Dhillon like this.
  5. Dhillon

Dhillon

Umm... Can we start the randomizer? I'm so eager to see who wins :)

6. Ayg

Ayg life is interesting :)

Minecraft:
    N/A
    Be patient please.
    Please don't post any off topic post anymore. If you wish to say something PM me, tyvm.

InvalidStar likes this.
  7. Epic233cdude

Epic233cdude Fudge

Minecraft:
    MrEpicMonkey
    IGN: EpicOP

What would you like: Donator Rank

Have you helped the community in any way[Yes/No]: Yes I have helped on cosmic pvp telling ppl's what to do!

Do you think you deserve this opportunity[Yes/No]:Yes I've never ever for my whole life have one a give away! Probably my luck will shine here

Favourite Game[​IMG]: Minecraft HELL YEA!

Do you enjoy playing this server: Holy hell yea xD!

8. Xandalf

Xandalf Donator

Isn't this about ItsJerryAndHarry?

dinoceros, ~Swish and Denisvenom9 like this.
  9. Epic233cdude

Epic233cdude Fudge

Minecraft:
    MrEpicMonkey
    Woops sorry I forgot I also play cosmicpvp LOL and yes I do same thing for j and h FAIL

C_O_D_Y_ likes this.
  10. jenn

jenn Donator

IGN: Magicpoint_

Have I helped the community: I always turn chat on and help pelpeo when I see a question I can answer. Yes.

Why I think I do deserve: ( I am not saying this to make you feel bad) My grades are now crazy good, but before they are BAD. My parents said if I improve, they will buy me a rank on the server. But my grades are never good enough. So they never did. I think I do deserve this opportunity.

Favorite game:
    Minigame is MC: herobrine's chamber and The Bridges
    Favorite Nintendo game: Earthbound

Do I enjoy this server: I do a lot, I always introduct my friends to the server. They all like it too.

What do I want: The [Donator] rank

Here is a little tip for study that helped me: look over the note once at night, look in over in the morning again. It really helps.

Thank you for doing this. Gl to everyone.

11. MrBacon100

MrBacon100

Minecraft:
    MrBacon100
    IGN: MrBacon100

What would you like: VIP rank; I am a donator due to @CakeSquid, who was very generous and bought it for me. (Thanks, Cake) I also may use the money to repay the favor, I may use it to help @CakeSquid get what he wants.

Have you helped the community in any way[Yes/No]: I hope so. I mean, I have reported people who were bullying, cheating, hacking, etc. I have also helped people with various server things, like helping them with commands and giving tours. I would love to become higher ranks so that I can more effectively help people on the server.

Do you think you deserve this opportunity[Yes/No]: Yes; I'm not the type of person who would be like, "Oh I'm a higher rank than you so I'm better than you." I want to help people, and I feel that with a rank, I can be easily recognized and thus able to help more.

Favourite game: Minecraft, especially the factions and creative servers on the IJAH server.

Do you enjoy playing on this server: Of Course. When I found this server around a year and a half ago, I was addicted to it. xD I love the creative servers and the factions server.

Thanks!

By the way, when will the winners be announced?

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    Denisvenom9 and CakeSquid like this.
  12. RagingRayquaza

RagingRayquaza (Premium) Left The Server

Minecraft:
    RagingRayquaza
    IGN: RagingRayquaza

What would you like: /fly

Have you helped the community in any way[Yes/No]: Yes, I help those being harassed. I report everything bad or inappropriate I find to a mod or report it on the forums.

Do you think you deserve this opportunity[Yes/No]: Yes, because with flying, you can really help others more because you can fly to the victims to help them out. Meaning I could help stop harassment more because I could be there to help them.

Favourite game: Minecraft on the Jerry and Harry Server.

Do you enjoy playing on this server: Yes, I most certainly do. It gives me the chance to help others and have fun.

Thanks for doing this! :D

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    ItsAril and InvalidStar like this.
  13. DELETEDACCOUNT

DELETEDACCOUNT Donator

IGN: Tomyz

What would you like:
    Buying a Horse Package for @OlleSwedish

Have you helped the community in any way[Yes/No]:
    Yes, I think I've reported and warned innapropriate things that people were doing, such as harassment and disrespecting other players. I always gave them an advice to stop and warned them.
    I also helped a lot of people on their problems (Personal and Not Personal).
    Also, I gave some suggestions to the server and helped some people on the forums.
    That's all I can get xD

Do you think you deserve this opportunity[Yes/No]:
    Yes, I think I've helped a lot of people on the server and I wanted to buy this horse package for my Best Friend because he diserves it, and I don't have enough funds to buy him it.

Favourite game:
    I don't have a specific favorite game, I like a lot of games, but "Favorite", I don't have one. I like Minecraft, League of Legends, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, etc...

Do you enjoy playing on this server:
    Yeah, I quite enjoy playing on this server, I am mostly on Creative1 with my friends and play things with them. Sometimes I go to Build IT and OITC and other games.

By the way, good luck with School. I know how hard it is and how much you need to study hard for it. I'm a good student, but I know how hard it is and how much funnier is to be playing in the computer xD. But It's our work right?
    Good luck!

Jakt likes this.
  14. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    good luck to the people who entered c:

15. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV

16. Thepoisonpotatoe

Thepoisonpotatoe Black sheep

Minecraft:
    thepoisonpotatoe
    IGN: IceLapMiceElf (i slap myself)

What would you like: /echest and /kit tnt.

Have you helped the community in any way[Yes/No]: Yes, i reported numerous people for being naughty kids.

Do you think you deserve this opportunity[Yes/No]: Yes, i can terrorize more people with /echest and /kit tnt to blow their base

Favourite game: Factions

Do you enjoy playing on this server: Yes. It's the first server i went in upon watching JH's OLD videos

17. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    IGN: CMNVB_2 [my alt account TO HELP PEOPLE]
    WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE: I would very well indeed like the end or nether island[Your choice] for skyblock as I can help myself and other people with it too.
    HAVE YOU HELP THE COMMUNITY IN ANYWAY[yes/no]: Sure I Did [YES] I always help people in skyblock or any places if they need help. I don't get mad at anyone but instead I try to calm them down or try to help them in anyway I can. I never report anyone for doing the wrong thing but I will try to correct their mistakes and give them another chance. But I would have no choice but to report hackers.
    DO YOU THINK YOU DERSERVE THIS OPPORTUNITY[yes/no]: I believe that I do [YES] I do like to help new people to the server but I can never get a chance to buy a thing in the store because my parents are very poor. In skyblock 2 I always hand out free money [close to 1 million now].
    FAVOURITE GAME: Minecraft: its jerry and harry server- SKYBLOCK and PARKOUR
    DO YOU ENJOY PLAYING ON THIS SERVER: MOST DEFINATELY [this is the reason why I still play minecraft till this very day]

Good Luck to everyone who tried out and thank you VERY MUCH for this big DONATION [good luck to you @Ayg study hard and go for your dream job]:)

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  18. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    IGN: Hartleyy
    What would you like: I would like to get fly.
    Have you ever helped the community in any way [Yes/No]: I have helped the community numbers of times. Even right now, I gave a suggestion about a J&H Olympics we could possibly host. Why not!
    Do you think you deserve this opportunity [Yes/No]: I am pretty sure I deserve it. I help other players and the staff community and I boost friendly relationships with a lot of people. These might not be the best reasons why but, yeah.
    Favourite Game: OITC & Creative
    Do you enjoy playing on this server: Definitely yes! I wouldn't have stayed here for about 3 years if it wasn't fun.

Thanks for hosting this! :D Good luck!

19. FabulousBen

FabulousBen

IGN: FabulousBen
    Perks: 20 mob spawners on SkyBlock3
    Helping the community: I try to help the community by reporting players who scam or hack, but that kind of sounds like one of those "i wnat hlpr cuz i bna hackrs" staff applications. I also have donated to the server a lot (almost $300), so I guess that's helpful.
    Deserving the opportunity: I know this sounds really pretentious, but I would honestly be just as or even more happy if someone who couldn't donate for themselves got the prize, but I like to enter this stuff, because why not. I guess I deserve it.
    Favorite Game: If you mean on J&H's server, either SkyBlock or MineFighter. If you mean in general, then probably SMG2 or the Wind Waker (gawd im a nerd t-t)
    Enjoying the Server: This server is awesome. I've been on the server for two years and on the forums for one, and I pretty much consider this server as my religion, and I don't care if that's a bad thing.

Also, thanks for hosting this giveaway. Ur awesome *gives cookie*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.