for those who voted donald trump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by valentino, Dec 8, 2015.

1. KlulessdoesMC

KlulessdoesMC YouTube: Klockorino

Minecraft:
    KlulessKitsune
    If it worked it would be great. The problem is it doesn't. Either we fix restrictions or fix gun control. We currently live in the hell between unrestricted gun use and no guns.

I have a shotgun. It is a 12 gauge single shot hinge. It takes about 15 seconds in normal circumstances to fire a second shot. It is unloaded, in a locked safe, and the ammunition is in a seperate locked safe. If someone breaks in, I can defend myself. Unless that happens, the only time shells are even near it are at a controlled range. If we fixed the screening process, then there wouldn't be a problem.

SinisterBucky likes this.
  2. valentino

valentino Custom Title

Minecraft:
    valentino0429
    r u serious

3. ANumber2Pencil

ANumber2Pencil Resigned ______________________________________ Donator

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    The government does't want to ban shotguns and other small caliber rifles because they are more of hunting weapons. What gun control is more concerned about are the high power millatary grade Rifles and some pistols. These weapons aren't used to hunt and their only purpose is to kill people. So why would anyone want or need a high powered assault rifle?

Braixen and Katy_ like this.
  4. KlulessdoesMC

Minecraft:
    KlulessKitsune
    Nobody needs those. I'm fine with people losing those. Handguns when used properly are the easiest to use because they're lightweight and small. Plus if Clinton successfully disbands the NRA then even low power rifles are pretty much done.

Edit: I do agree certain guns shouldn't be owned -don't get me wrong.

5. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

even tho the email thing happened years ago, she still f*cked up her reputation because of this.

6. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    That's sort of what we've been saying all along. We want restrictions, boundaries, and control. Banning guns is obviously a stupid idea because yes, if someone actually does come in with an assault rifle, tons will die. We just want a way to supress the amount of those guns in everyone's hands.

valentino likes this.
  7. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

I really dont know much Politics, But even if Donald trump is a big rich entrepreneur, I don't think he's going to make the cut as a world leader, He's trying to ban the Islamic religion from the United states, a country where Religion is a free choice according to the Constitution, And he openly mocks people and Uses profane language, which in my opinion is very immature and unprofessional.

As the President of the United states, You have to have the intelligence and the guts to be able to handle what it takes to keep a country in order. and ol' Donald has none of that. Other world leaders would be ashamed of america for having such a brain dead racist president.

I'm surprised the Government hasn't kicked him out of the presidential race yet. I would do that in a heartbeat. :L

8. valentino

valentino Custom Title

Minecraft:
    valentino0429
    + he wants to shut down the internet for usa
    imagine usa without internet
    usa is like the leader of shops, if there was no internet, everything would be fucked up and atleast 5 million people will gtfo that country

PhantomStar likes this.
  9. ANumber2Pencil

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    What are you talking about? Im pretty sure he doesn't want to ban the internet even after all his other terrible ideas.

10. valentino

valentino Custom Title

Minecraft:
    valentino0429
    CaptainJackValdy likes this.
  11. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
  12. iParis

iParis //

Ok now you're just making stuff up,
    he's not going to ban the internet.
    That is stupid and it really has no benefits.

13. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    Donald Trump: LETS BAN ALL MUSLIMS
    Press: But that's against our constitution.
    Donald Trump: THIS ISNT ABOUT RELIGION ITS ABOUT SAFETY

LIKE, DONALD, BRUH. A LITTLE LESSON, MUSLIMS ARE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM, ISLAM IS A RELIGION, YOU'RE BANNING RELIGIOUS FOLLOWERS IN AMERICA SO FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT "SAFETY"

KarlyPlaysMC and valentino like this.
  14. valentino

valentino Custom Title

Minecraft:
    valentino0429
  15. ANumber2Pencil

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Do you? It doesn't say ban the Internet. He wants to limit the access however that people can get. So he wants to close off some parts but not shut the whole thing down.

PopeUrbanII and iParis like this.
  16. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    The phrase said above is complete bullshit.

There's no official track if he is REALLY going to shut the internet down for american residents, because it's not confirmed yet, and I have high doubts for that.

17. _ItsMayDay

_ItsMayDay Smol Blueberry Pun Skele 4 Life Donator

Minecraft:
    LolNope. If I had one, it'd most likely be "SmolSkel"
    Smell that? Smells like bullshit!
    If he wanted the internet off and no guns, we'd be North Korea.

18. ANumber2Pencil

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Im sorry but this thread is just wrong on so many levels. That goes for the original post and many of the comments.

First off Trump is no where close to Hitler. Trump hasn't been racist at all? The only Mexicans he wants to deport of the illegal ones which is totally a valid argument. I mean why shouldn't we deport illegals? He isn't Anti-Muslim, he is anti terrorist. We obviously have a huge problem with ISIS members in this country and there needs to be a solution, and fast. Look at France, for many many years terrorist have been immigrating to France and getting into the country. And guess what, they have a HUGE problem now because hundreds of ISIS members are roaming the streets of France and can attack at any time as we have just recently seen. And the same thing is/will happen with the US if we don't figure out a way to stop them. Muslims take up only 1% of the US population right now so not many try to become US citizens anyway. I realize that not all Muslims are Terrorist but hate to say this but in the most recent years all major Terrorist/Terrorist groups are Muslims. There is not a single Organization out there that posses a threat to America that doesn't worship Islam. So by putting a hold on Muslim Immigrants we can stop multiple terrorist from entering the country.

19. KlulessdoesMC

Minecraft:
    KlulessKitsune
    I agree. Is just Trump could probably choose his words better.

I would still rather have Chris Christie or Sanders in office than Trump or Clinton.

20. ANumber2Pencil

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Also please don't leave comments saying Donald Trump is a terrible Canadate without an actual reason. It's quiet arrogant for people to call him stupid while they are just trying to fit in with the media and the "norm". Now I'm not saying he is perfect, in fact I'm against him for his social policies and civil rights approach but please don't disagree with him for no reason or even worse go around spewing out complete bullshit which isn't even true.

CaptainJackValdy likes this.