Other Games Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is a prequel

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Alex0624, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Alex0624

Alex0624

The last 2 paragraphs pretty much explain this whole thing

2. jerkboy2006

jerkboy2006 Lord of the slimes. c:

Wait...
    Someone stole the golden freddy suit...

Aha, than that means the endoskeleton is supposed to be golden freddy.

animelover999 likes this.
  3. Alex0624

Alex0624

You mean this one?
    [​IMG]

animelover999 likes this.
  4. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    If you want more information about the game how about watching GameTheorist and watch the theory of it.

5. videogameguy128

videogameguy128 patriotic figure

Minecraft:
    VGG
    there was more than just 2 freddy fazbear restaraunts.
    the first one was something along the lines of freddy fazbear's diner. then the "reopened" one and finally the low budget version with limited power.
    on the 6th night the phone guy tells you that you have ONE MORE BIRTHDAY to do. (THE BITE OF 87) and that HE IS GOING TO TAKE THE NIGHT SHIFT AFTERWARDS. Then, in FNAF1, he dies on night 4 and leaves a creepy af message on night 5.

hope this helps a little

6. jerkboy2006

Yes that one!

7. Alex0624

Alex0624

That's exactly how the story goes with the information we have so far. Also, in my opinion the endoskeleton looks like Foxy's (probably because of the ears) but I could be wrong. I don't think it's Golden Freddy's as he is just an empty suit with no endoskeleton

8. ~Swish

~Swish lol

Minecraft:
    Vlz
    Ok to answer some questions i guess...... The anamatronics were rebuilt from their prior Location. That location as said by the phone guy is "Fred [something] [something] diner" Not a pizzeria, Diner..... And why are the Old animatronics in the 1st game you may ask? Well because in the newspaper it said " The NEW anamatronics will be scrapped due to malfunctioning, the old animatronics will be saved if the company regrows" So thats pretty much it guys feel free to ask any questions :D

ItzVeN0Mz and Alex0624 like this.
  9. LGC PUMPKIN

LGC PUMPKIN

I wonder if everyone just belives xxProClassGamerxx

But I don't think the phone guys proves anything, it could be a different person.

10. Grognar

Grognar YT : Grognar Donator

Minecraft:
    Grognar
    I just want to play the game man.
    That's all I want, not any of this mind boggling sh*t

adjustingingredients likes this.
  11. Alex0624

Alex0624

I think the name of the diner the Phone Guy mentioned was Fredbear's Family Diner (that's what he calls it on Night 4). Also, most of this isn't from xxProClassGamerxx, I found a lot of this stuff on my own and used many people's theories. On a side note, sorry @Charlynn for making the game a little more complicated. This was just a theory that many people believe. The most we can do is wait for The Game Theorist to make a video about it and explain all of this.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows about the Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy hallucinations. I couldn't find a pic of Shadow Freddy but here's Bonnie

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  12. animelover999

animelover999 Donator

knew that today about 6 hours ago becasue watched vid but thanks for that.

13. animelover999

animelover999 Donator

WOAAAAAAAAAH WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFF_____ PIZZA

14. jerkboy2006

Guys, after lots of research, I've figured it out
    fnaf 2 IS a prequel.
    Believe it or not, there were not 2 freddy pizzarias, there were 3!
    First its starts of in Fazbears Family diners, My evidence to support this is remember when the phone guy said this? "We're going to try to contact the orginal restraunt owner. Uh, I think the name was "Fredbears Family diner" or something like that" Yea, thats proves that there was another Pizzaria, where all the old animatronics in fnaf 2 used to be in. The place was soon left to rot, than building from fnaf 2 was the second new place, than because of the bite of 87, the place in fnaf 2 closes, believe it or not, The security guard in fnaf 2 that moved to the day shift was the victim of the bite of 87. (video below tells you why he was the victim) Than after that, they open the building from fnaf 1. Now I know what your thinking, "Why is the building in fnaf 1 not as good as the one from fnaf 2?"
    This quote says it all:
    "We are confident that we will reopen someday, even if it is with a much smaller budget"
    So yea. its a prequel.

This video explains alot:

15. Warden

Warden Donator

Then what about the complaining bit that phone guy states in night 1? I get that the prequal thing and I agree with it, but there are so many questions left unanswered...

16. Alex0624

Alex0624

I feel like the part about the last guard complaining on Night 1 is mentioned either because Scott wants to do it for the sake of humor or the last location actually had the same problem (wouldn't be surprised if that's where FNAF 3 takes place).

17. BowlingMaster

BowlingMaster Scizor | Bug & Steel (God Rank) Donator

Minecraft:
    BowlingMaster
    [​IMG]
    Read:

"THE NEW ANIMATRONICS WILL BE SCRAPPED DUE TO POSSIBLE MALFUNCTIONS, However THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ARE BEING KEPT in hopes of a possible reorganization of the company"

Attached Files:

18. LGC PUMPKIN

LGC PUMPKIN

I honestly wouldn't say it's a prequel or a sequel until Scott says what it is. All of these are just theories.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  19. ImJustMrpie

ImJustMrpie Farewell

Minecraft:
    ImJustMrpie
    I have to tell the truth,I think Toy Bonnie and Toy freddy are the cutest charaters(yes ik this is off topic)