Other Games Favorite Games

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Davey, Oct 27, 2018.

1. xExpert

xExpert Donator

Minecraft:
    xExpert
    1-Knight online
    2-Legue of Legend
    3-Arma 3
    4-Rainbow six siege
    5-Euro Truck Simulator 2
    6-Tower unite
    7-PUGB

2. ExperienceDady

ExperienceDady Ahsoka Donator

Minecraft:
    ExperienceDady
    NOTHİNG xD

xExpert likes this.
  3. RedyGo

RedyGo ehe

Minecraft:
    RedyGo
    - Minecraft
    - Cs:Go
    - LoL
    - TF 2
    - Portal 1,2
    - Speed Runners
    - Half Life 2

4. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Lite Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    I have very many favorite games that I enjoyed playing but it's not that fun anymore like:
    Any Pokémon game. I have finished all of the pokemon games over 2 times so there is nothing to do anymore but the one I could play that I enjoyed the most was Pokémon Fire Red for sure!

I have alot play time on rocket league it was very fun to play it with friends and score goals air dribbling opening crates etc but they changed the crate system so it's not that funny anymore now you use credits to buy items there is a daily item shop and it's lagging too much nowadays. But it would still be very fun if it wasn't lagging.

I was playing FIFA 20 for 6 months until last week there was nothing to do and the challenges started to be impossible I always felt like I was wasting my time. Everyone I played against was 10x better than me the matchmaking was soooo bad that I didn't want to play anymore.

Last year I was playing GTA 5 but now I'm rich and I can buy whatever car or house but now they are not adding anything but I heard they started to make GTA 6 hopefully it will be better.

I was also playing CSGO (I'm still playing sometimes) but it can sometimes be boring because of the hackers and smurfs. But CSGO is a great game.

Nowadays I only play minecraft on Its Jerry And Harry because I have very many friendships on the server. It is the only server I enjoy playing. I love to play skyblock and help my mates and it's very fun to play the lobby games with my friends. It's also very fun to make a plot on creative and build even though im a bad builder xD. It's the server I have spent the most time in. I have played Jerry and Harry more than anything else. I really love this server keep up the good work!

bor4 and ExperienceDady like this.
  5. Alperen_

Alperen_ Donator

Minecraft:
    Alperen_
    Minecraft
    Gta Online
    CSGO
    Etc..

Yupac likes this.
  6. SLVSHPANDA

SLVSHPANDA Custom Title Donator

Minecraft:
    DiviXion
    So 1.5 years ago, this was my list lmao

Anyways, since I don't play games for more than a couple hours a day now, I can safely have an unbiased list of my favourite games so far.

1. Portal 2
    This hasn't changed. Absolutely loved it and playing it co-op with a friend has been the best game experience I've ever had.

2. Mario Kart Wii
    First every 'racing' style game I ever played. Will never forget it, and to this day, I'm considering buying a Wii and Mario Kart just to play it again for fun.

3. League of Legends
    I only play ARAM and only with friends. I only love that game mode and only with friends. Needs no explaining though; been playing since Season 3 and it's held up 7 years later.

4. Clash of Clans
    This is probably a joke to everyone but it's the only mobile game I still play, along with Clash Royale. I still play Clans daily, managing an attack a day at least, and I still enjoy it. I'm mainly just trying to max out my TH and don't really focus on pushing. I think once I max out the game, I'll slow down a lot more, but this game doesn't get old if you take small breaks.

I can't think of a 5th because all other games are usually just 'phases', but LoL and CoC have been consistent for the past few years, and P2 and MKWii are by far the most enjoyable games I have ever played.

Honourable Mentions:
    Wii Sports
    CS:GO
    osu!
    Forza Series
    Minecraft

Yupac likes this.
  7. Starixty

Starixty Donator

i love love love story games so most of these games will be that
    1. the walking dead (the one by telltale games)
    2. life is strange (strictly season one)
    3. detriot become human
    4. danganronpa (all three games!!)
    5. dead by daylight

Apex_SkyShadow likes this.