Fart Army, where is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by LunarNova, Apr 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LunarNova

LunarNova P̷̰̅I̵̺̅Ń̴͍K̷̞̈́ ̵̼̂W̵̗͑Ḭ̸͘T̸̺̓C̵̺̕H̸̱́ Donator

Minecraft:
    LunarNova
    Hi all.

I want to adress something to you guys, as I'm sure you can read it off the title.

The Fart Army, yes. A good reason why ItsJerryAndHarry grew in the more earlier days of their channel. But, where is it? I can barely see it in any more of ItsJerryAndHarry's video's, why?

Well, this could be because of the following reasons:

1. The joke became immature. This is I think the main reason why IJAH never mentions or put "Subscribe to the Fart army!" Not to mention that the viewers also grow mature every day, so they don't find the joke funny anymore, or rather laugh at it. (including me)
    2. It was kind of copied from another popular youtuber, SkyDoesMinecraft. At least, the idea was copied. Sky uses the budder army of course, but IJAH used the Fart Army, a simular idea.
    3. IJAH just forgot it. Of course this could just be my speculation, but it could always be true.

But really though, the Fart Army was basically the main reason I subscribed to IJAH, because I was like 10 back then, and back then every joke was funny lol.

Now, I want your opinions about the Fart Army, does it still exist? Or did it just fade away?

Mookey and ItsJerry like this.
  2. Mookey

Mookey OITC Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    Mookey_
    I'm pretty sure ItsJerryAndHarry grew in popularity because of their content. The ''Fart Army'' was just an add on. Also, it's not really copying as a majority of the YouTubers give their fan base a name.

At last, I don't want to sound harsh, but the reason for it not being used anymore is due to the channel slowly dying in my opinion. J&H have only been really posting the ''Minecraft vs Real life'' over the last couple of months. Of course they still own a second channel, but that's not as active as usual anymore, plus the fact that the channel only has 1/7 subs of their main one.

Despite the fart jokes being funny or not, it's their thing. I subscribed because of the videos, nothing else really.

LunarNova likes this.
  3. Pianobonds

Pianobonds

Minecraft:
    Pianobonds
    I agree, I don't really care about that "Fart Army" thing tbh

Also, I've been expecting IJAH to get less views on their newest vids. It's probably bcoz they've "destroyed" their reputation as "One of the best MC machinima creators" with posting the same content over and over again, and it makes some people leave their channel.
    I think most of their viewers aren't even subscribed to them at all, CMIIW

LunarNova likes this.
  4. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    I think this is overthinking something so simple. You don't need to have flags and banners and slogans on every Facebook post. (don't know anyone who would do that tbh.) If you ask me the key to being considered part of the "fart army" is to watch their videos etc, give them a following by subscribing and liking etc.

They may not be in their prime, and quite a few people lost interest in them because of the amount of MC vs RL episodes released, which is understandable, it's boring after a while.

It's not really plagiarised from Sky. You go to a football game, and people will chant "Red and White army!" Etc, and quite a few youtubers at the end of their videos say.
    Eg: "Subscribe today and join the potato army."

So really, it's not dead. It's my opinion, feel free to speak differently on it.

ZakMuir and LunarNova like this.
  5. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

I agree. :)