Farm King Ideas

Discussion in 'Farm King' started by Murderer10101, Aug 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Murderer10101

Murderer10101

As of now Farm King is pretty much a join and afk game. There's usually a good 100 players on at any given time, but they are always afk. Probably an intentional thing to keep players on the server, but it's kind of pointless in my opinion. I have a few suggestions...
    - Make winning a match in any minigame give you Farm King money. Say you win in One In The Chamber (OITC), maybe reward them with 1,000 Farm King cash or something. That way players have a reason to be ACTIVE on the server, not just afk.
    - Add /pay so players can pay each other.
    - Add a PvP arena where you can bet money from Farm King that way it gives the players in Farm King specifically something to do other than afk and chat. Possible put an auction house in for PvP gear? Kits could be based on the Total Money Made of the player.
    JerryandHarry is one of the few bigger servers that is still good. Most servers after a year or two find a way to shit themselves. I just wish there were more players on, and that Farm King players weren't mostly afk people.

2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

Here are my thoughts on your suggestions:

1. Disagreed. FarmKing money should stay exclusively to farmking and shouldn't extend to other minigames.
    2. Disagreed. Too many people would use alts to pay their main so it's basically getting double the money with little to no effort.
    3. Disagreed. Adding PvP to FarmKing would just turn farmking into practically not farmking anymore.

tence3000 likes this.