[Factions] Invincibility Glitch

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by yoloatore, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass Donator

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
    The 30% reduced damage is the problem... Every time the player hits you in there tertiary 30% of the damage each hit goes away which leads players to be invincible. Once theplayers armor breaks the damage is all the way down to like 0.0001% which is impossible to kill someone with because you regen faster than you take damage.

It has nothing to do with reloging... We are on topic.

Durske likes this.
  2. RocWolfe

RocWolfe Roc | A Shot in the Dark Donator

Minecraft:
    PoisonedShadows | LivingOnAPrayer
    if prot 4 diamond does like 80% damage resistance, and the server itself does 30% damage resistance, thats basically a total of 110%, and when your armor breaks, the server may think you're still wearing the armor. like how sometimes when you're mining and ya get block lag, and your axe pic or spade looks like it lost the durability, then a few seconds later it comes back. from the lag on the server, it could look like it broke but not actually be broken for awhile after it "broke".

3. Skynet39

Skynet39 I Don't 1v1 in Factions Don't ask me, Thanks.

Can we lock this? We know its not a bug so why do we keep this forum up?

4. Durske

Durske The Dolphinator

Minecraft:
    Durske
    I call this off-topic. @ZZTheNinja
    But, that's my opinion. I also think that I know the problem. The server might not count the damage reduction so when you're supposed to be dead you become invisible.

5. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass Donator

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
    No, I have stated the problem for the 4th time now. It is when the enemy damage keeps reducing by 30% every time the enemy hits you in your territory. I have proven this in the video because it spams you with Enemy damage has been reduced by 30% every time he hits me.

Durske likes this.
  6. Myah

Myah

That's happens to me to and I had no armor and the guy hit me with sharp 4 diamond sword and I didn't die omg this needs to be fixed cuse then the person you are killing or is killing you idek plz fix it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.