Fac Reset

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ItsAvi, Aug 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsAvi

ItsAvi Donator

Minecraft:
    ilovecar
    So like I know you guys all said there will be a 2 week rotation, factions, then kitpvp, then prison, and then back to factions. But the latest 2 week rotation was actually 3 weeks. Are the rotations 3 weeks now and if so does that mean factions will be resetting next Saturday not this week?

I sad.

GANk likes this.
  2. Trevor

Trevor Donator

"It's likely that one of the 3 competition servers will then reset every 2-3 weeks herein." - @Ezzerland 5/19/20

GANk and ItsAvi like this.
  3. ItsAvi

ItsAvi Donator

Minecraft:
    ilovecar
    Whoops! Must have misread. My bad! So factions will be resetting next Saturday then yes?

GANk likes this.
  4. Trevor

Trevor Donator

the last reset was about a week ago

GANk likes this.
  5. ItsAvi

ItsAvi Donator

Minecraft:
    ilovecar
    Yes, I am asking if the next reset will be 8/22. Sorry if i wasn’t clearer before.

GANk likes this.
  6. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    The reset for the current kitpvp season and current prison season took a lot of energy and effort. The kitpvp reset was mocked at the start but cool enough has started gaining some good positive feedback. The prison reset also gained a lot of good/positive feedback.

For Factions there has also been a lot of suggestions provided for upcoming season changes. Things that are going to take time to consider to figure out what is worth implementation and what can wait or be decided on later.

As a result, we are taking a little time to re-evaluate our reset schedules and give ourselves a needed (and definitely deserved) break.

The tldr here is that we will announce the resets a little further in advance and communicate the changes a little earlier (because that was an issue with last fac reset).

It may be a couple weeks before we reset anything, but of the 3 competition servers, factions will be the next one in line for reset. We'll announce it when we're ready.
    /c

ILABORIOUS, GANk, sool and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.