died in skyblock because i fell of the island

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by whydididie, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. whydididie

whydididie

Your username: twoandahalfnoobs

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: skyblock

Detailed description of bug: so, i wanted to test something therefor i abused the fact that you just spawn again in skyblock when you fall of the island. apparently, i died. i dont know why. i repeated the same thing with no more items and then it ported me back like always. i now am missing 2 beacons and the legendary pickaxe as well as other tools with max entchants. i also carried various blocks, not rlly important. but it would be kind if i could get my 2 beacons and the pickaxe back i payd a million for the pickaxe in the market and the 2 beacons cost a ton of money too. i dont care about the rest.

2. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    i just tested out your theory 10 times and i just get teleported back... Without evidence of you dying in the void, you won't get your items back. However, I will be more than happy to provide you your 2 beacons and another pick (not as good tho). My in game name is sos_reaper

ItsJerry likes this.
  3. Trevor

Trevor Donator

Staff can’t recover lost items. If you could, ya could have just took out all your stuff from your inventory.