Confession: I Crashed Creative1

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Sir_Tealsworth, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Sir_Tealsworth

Sir_Tealsworth Former Leader of Echo, Server Vet, and Build Team Donator

Minecraft:
    Sir_Tealsworth
    It was a few years ago, I don’t remember exactly when. I don’t even remember if we were on Survival 1 or 2, all I know is this took place when there were 3 creative servers and I was messing around on C1. I was bored out of my skull one day and decided to go on C1 using my sister’s account to mess around with lava and water, maybe to figure out how to make a cobble monster, idk.

I built several staircases to the build limit of the world and poured lava down them and watched it flow all the way to the bottom. I added branches at different heights on the stairs and poured lava over those as well. I decided I wanted to see what would happen if I were to pour water over the giant lava curtains so I did. It was neat. I alternated back and forth for about 20 minutes before I got bored.

By this point the plot was almost completely filled with flowing water, lava, and cobblestone and my computer was having a hard time handling it so I decided to clear the plot and start over. So I typed /plot clear and suddenly I was in the server lobby with 50 other people who were just as confused as I was.

I realized I had accidentally overloaded the server and made it crash, dumping dozens of players into the lobby in the process. And now that you know how to crash the creative server, you can make mistakes just like I did way back in the day!

(It’s funnier to believe I kept this a secret all this time because of guilt or shame but in reality I forgot until something made me recall the events)

Also if any other folks remember that day I’d love to narrow down when it was. The only thing I remember was the lobby had the big platform in the middle and 16-20 minigame gates on all sides so it was back when the server had more games.

2. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    Honestly, this is hilarious

3. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    Hey guys, FitMC here. On the oldest server that begins with the word "Its" in Minecraft, strange occurrences are common, but this one was something special. While many players may have forgotten about this incident, server veterans such as myself and many others remember it vividly. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, today, we're discussing the Great Crash of Creative 1.

This topic goes back many years, back when there were 3 creatives and even the least popular one garnered at least 5-10 players at a time, something unheard of in the modern Creative server. Back then, clubs ruled Creative 2, and skin comps as well as inappropriate clubs dominated the plots further from spawn. In fact, chat was often spammed with messages asking other players to "tpa for a skincomp" or a roleplay, namely high school, FNAF, or other lame shit. It was during this time period when the great crash would happen, but it wouldn't be for years until the mystery behind it was revealed.

Lucyy, motocicletar1, sool and 11 others like this.
  4. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Wasn’t FitMC that dude who crashed the hub and C1 one day with his stream?

IIRC he did this series where he would find random servers and bombard them with his viewers generating enough shit to boot them down

Heatdude Da Waffle likes this.
  5. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    ah, the good ol days

Sir_Tealsworth likes this.
  6. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo & Pupper = Best Doggo & Pupper Combo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_SkyShadow - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    And then there was the great crash of the [redacted] server @Soap

Brod1220 and Kaylyn like this.
  7. Trevor

Trevor Donator

I love you

8. Saul1337

Saul1337

Well done, I'm proud of you.
    Would you like to hear the story on how I corrupted the creative server once?

9. Sir_Tealsworth

Sir_Tealsworth Former Leader of Echo, Server Vet, and Build Team Donator

Minecraft:
    Sir_Tealsworth
    Go for it, I’m all about story time

10. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    @Sir_Tealsworth I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or hug you. So conflicted

11. Suzen

Suzen

Minecraft is my life)

12. Saul1337

Saul1337

I would but I got the sniffles and a headache and now I don't feel like it sorry bro

Sir_Tealsworth and ItsWilly like this.
  13. JULTAR100

JULTAR100 Donator

listening to this makes me feel older than it actually should

14. Miklo

Miklo Donator

This is a very poggers story

15. CTech_Yt

CTech_Yt

Minecraft: