Bye.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Raslink, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raslink

Raslink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Donator

Minecraft:
    Raslink
    Hey everyone, Raslink here and I never thought I would have to do this but yes I'm making this quitting (not really quitting but you get the point) thread. I've been permanently banned several times and unbanned given numerous chances to play and I let the staff team down, being permanently banned yesterday night, never to be unbanned again. I'd like to thank all of the people who kept me playing the server and not leaving due to being boring, you know who you are, and to every OG faction player, thank you for making factions fun for me. I guess it's time to just leave the community, my only request is to not ban my forums account, I will still frequently check the forums since the members of the community are the only reason I play. This server was the first one I logged on to ever. on September 13th, 2013 my real life friend introduced me and played Build It with my brother and I and I instantly got hooked to the server; so many players and fun game modes like the original factions. Fast forward about 4 years, to me, there has been so much drama and toxicity and it eventually caught up to me and I joined in, hence my ban. Hope to keep in touch with any of my friends. If you want to talk to me you can message me on my discord: Raslink#1930 or my Skype: raslinkpvp. You can find me on practice servers or hof servers since that's what I mainly play now on rather my RASLINK account or my other one I mainly use, quq. It's been really fun but it's time to say goodbye. Thank you everyone who made my experience on Jerry and Harry great. I'll still miss this server. Thanks for reading.

~Raslink

dinoceros, 5hinau, MC_Scout and 8 others like this.
  2. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    Sorry but leaving threads are not allowed.
    I do wish you the best of luck in wherever life takes you.
    /c

dreamvlle, Jacob_, Ezzerland and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.