Buildteam recruitment.

Discussion in 'Creative' started by poe, Aug 3, 2017.

1. poe

poe Dutch Donator

Minecraft:
    Poetur
    Hello! I decided to make my THIRD build team, the other 2 were some teams back in the day.. they turned out to be a success also.

I wanted to bring them back.

U can apply to this link (+ You will support us, we will use the money on our private minecraft server :D): http://simizer.com/b6c

Also u get more chance to be accepted by:
    Being more then 12 years old.

-----------
    Also we have ranks!
    Head builder makes the build plans and gets the team together.
    The vice helps the head-builder with getting ideas, also the vice does what the head-builder asks him when the head isn't at his computer.

The builder NAILED the build test and is now able to participate into our main projects.
    The trainee is still learning and mostly helps the team by giving build ideas, the trainee is allowed to help in some small projects to gain a better rank.
    The tryout member is gonna apply with the link/already did it but still has to do the build test.
    ------Normal Ranks-----
    The member mostly gives build ideas and participates in the discord server.
    The administrator is mostly owned by a developer that is able to use java script.
    We need the moderator to handle the server (checking if people are appropriate) the moderator is able to ban and kick.
    The VIP rank is for the people that are friends with us and support us through the journey, retired builder will also get the VIP rank (the VIP rank is just a way of respect)

I hope we will see you on the team!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    aund likes this.