An actual OITC thread???!?!?!>1/!.!/!>!?-_ (Number 2)

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by Ramen_, Mar 18, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramen_

Ramen_ Ramen Donator

Minecraft:
    NeedMoreRamen
    Any more suggestions?

We've all gotten used to the new lobby and I think it's time OITC gets an update, if not a complete reset.

Things To Add
    - Cosmetic Swords (Gotten through buying ranks)
    - Add new maps
    - Add more signs so more people can play
    - Unranked

If you guys can think of any more, feel free to leave a comment!

(Please don't move this to suggestions lmao)

2. Kaiisawesome95

Kaiisawesome95 Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiisawesome95
    add shipment

Soap and Ramen_ like this.
  3. jellymoon

jellymoon :D Donator

Minecraft:
    jellymoon
    Hello.

I’ve been playing on j and h for a while— since the first week of it being launched. It’s been way too long since the last OITC update / reset. Why not reset it? There are more people playing OITC than kit, and kit was updated like 3 months ago! Here’s what I’d like out of an update:

reset the stats and levels —> it’s been ages since a stats reset. Everyone wants one, even me and kai who are the top two on the elo board.

add 2-3 more maps —> smaller maps could be ideal, but medium size maps work. I hope shipment is considered, we all feel like that could be a great addition.

Unranked —> having this could really help reduce the toxicity in the community. Good players who lose don’t have to complain about losing elo and get salty. However, a shift to ranked only could be necessary if the game dies down a bit (like last reset)

More signs to play —> if the update were to occur, more signs should be in the lobby due to the increase amount of players

IF AND ONLY IF THE STAFF IS SO DESPERATE TO MILK MONEY FROM ALL THEIR MINIGAMES:
    You can buy crate keys, which only give out COSMETIC ITEMS. For example, I could get an arrow trail (like the ones we already have), or maybe particles for my character like in the lobby, but they are visible in the game. Perhaps different colored pants in the shop (if we remove the pants showing skill level) could work. But I swear if OITC becomes a pay to win game, I will never play it again.
    I really hope an update rolls out for OITC. It def deserves it

4. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    1v1 matches!!

create a system where there are normal 16 player matches, and then 1v1 matches.

1v1 matches could be played on much smaller maps

witchchick128, Ramen_ and Trevor like this.
  5. Trevor

Trevor Donator

and you can choose the map you play!

Ramen_ and Soap like this.
  6. Kaiisawesome95

Kaiisawesome95 Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiisawesome95
    i personally dont think any type of match should be played on a smaller map unless you were to add basically all of the cod maps because majority of them are all pretty good size for any amount of players (unless the extremely small maps like shipment). i can see a thing where separating large games from 1v1s could benefit OITC and reduce people trying to get others to leave their game because they want to have a 1v1, maybe have a separate wall of signs specifically for 1v1s so there is less confusion.
    im not sure how this could work because in my opinion the way things are right now are completely fine because the map selection as of now would be fine for basically anything, i dont think there are any problems with any of the maps that are currently being played. although i am open to changing my mind if i can have more of a visualization as to how this can be done, right now i think separating 1v1s to larger games is the way to go.

Ramen_ likes this.
  7. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    most of this stuff i agree with but i just have a question and a comment

cosmetic swords - what are these? can you provide an example?

unranked - the only reason this was removed was because OITC's player count was too low, and this was a strategy to make people want to climb the ELO. i don't think this'll get re-added. you can convince me otherwise tho

sool and Ramen_ like this.
  8. Ramen_

Ramen_ Ramen Donator

Minecraft:
    NeedMoreRamen
    The cosmetic swords would be something like a shovel, an axe, etc. Just different tools/items in the game to use.

Du_ck and witchchick128 like this.
  9. Kaiisawesome95

Kaiisawesome95 Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiisawesome95
    i do like the idea of custom pant colours tho

Ramen_, Trevor and Du_ck like this.
  10. Du_ck

Du_ck OITC Tourney Host Donator

Minecraft:
    Gornk / Du_ck
    Resetting the stats and elo is pretty basic, don't see any reason why that can't happen. 3 years working on the same statline is kind of getting old. Along with the spike in players, there are also a lot more 1v1's and smaller games because there is only ranked and most don't like playing against a master or diamond every game. More signs are heavily needed.

Ramen_, Trevor and Kaiisawesome95 like this.
  11. Kaiisawesome95

Kaiisawesome95 Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiisawesome95
    please make timer 5 min longer, every close game at high level is time limit.

Trevor likes this.
  12. Ramen_

Ramen_ Ramen Donator

Minecraft:
    NeedMoreRamen
    OITC has reset, requesting close on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.