A shell of what I used to know..

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Computech88, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Computech88

Computech88 Universal TS3'er

Minecraft:
    Computek
    Interesting how the concept of time can take a toll on things such as games and Minecraft servers. I used to play on this server in 2013, when, as some of you OG users might know, I was much younger and more annoying. Well, I'm 18 now, and things have definitely changed. I don't think any of the users I played with even play Minecraft anymore, and this server is a shell of what I used to know.. I remember playing on factions with the scout army and playing survival games with my friends. Oh where the days have gone. 8 years have passed, and it feels like only a few days have gone by. Should we try to revive this server? Rejuvenate it to its old glory someday? I've lost contact with my old friends, namely Gamefan1276 and Parikon (Nerfboy2012), but if either of them ends up reading this someday, DM me on discord, you have my ID. If you need it, DM me here. I wanna catch up some time.

Fuseh likes this.
  2. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    upload_2021-1-28_23-49-40.png

In all seriousness, server revivals have been suggested, none are with hope.

Ezzerland, sool, Soap and 3 others like this.
  3. Computech88

Computech88 Universal TS3'er

Minecraft:
    Computek
    I see. I haven’t visited the server in quite some time so I assumed I should take a shot at suggesting it myself. Well, we’ll see what happens in the future, maybe by chance some YouTuber will play again.

Pugnata and Soso like this.
  4. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    I still firmly believe build it is added and we beg grian

retirednow likes this.