A Nostalgic Plea

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by Timyus, Nov 23, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    Hello friends. This is another Map3 post. Just wanted to suggest to the devs, Ezzer I don't know if you're still here or not. Regardless, I understand that activity on the server is at an all time low right now, especially kitpvp. No one is ever on kit when I log on. I have also heard rumors about plans to close the server soon, this saddens me, but business is business. Anyway, I just wanted to ask, or beg, as humbly and politely as possible-to get the original map3 back. With everything exactly the same. The map, the kits, the enchant levels, the anvil repair system, the vanilla punch2 mechanics, the buyable kits, unlimited playervaults that can be bought with $, the emerald currency system (this would be one of the best things but not necessary I suppose). Literally everything exactly the same. Even the crate that the keys cost real $ that is the only way you can get god apples. The strength kit that refreshed every like 10mins, the poison kit that refreshed every 8 hours I think. I know in 2017 I had some criticisms about map3 but looking back at every other kitpvp map, nothing has been as good as it was Map3. 2017 was the greatest gaming era for me and a lot of my friends. In conclusion, please hear out my plea, if you have any cons please post them below-I want to hear them.

p.s. I still have the map download (literally on a hard drive) so I can give that if needed

Aiqw likes this.
  2. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    lol

Aiqw likes this.