WWE Pay-Per-View Predictions and Disscussion: The Survivor Series 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Smg, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    YO
    Man, it's been a while since I've made one of these.
    Currently it is 4:05 P.M EST, at the time I am writing this. Survivor Series will be happening in four hours, and I am hyped as crap. The card is amazing, and I know it will be good.

If you are unfamiliar with this, I used to have a "series" of threads where I predicted WWE Pay-Per-View results and discussed the matches. I want to try to bring this back.

Here is the full match card for the night.
    My predictions will be below each match, with my thoughts/etc as well:

The Miz vs Sami Zayn for the coveted, Intercontinental Championship!
    If Miz wins, the title goes back to Smackdown Live! If Zayn wins, the title goes to Monday Night Raw!
    Firstly, man oh man Ziggler vs Zayn would've been amazing. But, Miz is still awesome too.
    My prediction for this match is The Miz.
    I am a fan of Miz's work, but he's just one of those heels that everyone hates. You dig?
    I really don't believe Sami Zayn will win unless he is someone drafted to Smackdown that night, which i doubt will happen. Yeah, RAW needs stuff to do in its three hour span, but Smackdown needs a mid-card title. Everyone can't be in the main event scene, or just not do anything.

I see it happening with Dolph coming out to try to make it an event fight, the the spirit squad getting him. With this, the referee will be distracted and Maryse will lead Miz to the win with her controversial tactics.

Kalisto vs The Brian Kendrick for the Cruiser-weight Championship!
    If Kalisto wins, the championship and the ENTIRE Cruiser-weight division heads to Smackdown Live! if Kendrick wins, they remain on Raw.
    This one is a bit easy for me. I got Kendrick retaining and the Cruiser-weight title/division remaining on RAW. I'll explain why.
    Firstly, RAW needs the Cruiser-weight division. It needs the time to kill with it, and just moving it over to Smackdown will cause more unhappy fans/filler content which I know most wrestling fans hate. Fact of the matter, the division has been doing well on RAW except for its booking, but I believe it will get better. Also, I don't think that 205 live being after Smackdown means that Kalisto will win.

And the thing about Kalisto, I just don't see him as worth contender. He comes back, faces Baron Corbin and a Jobber, and immediately has this match. Too fast, and I don't expect this to be the best match of the night. The only way I can see Smackdown winning is if TJ perkins, or any other cruiser-weight costs Kendrick the match.

Team RAW's Tag Teams vs Team Smackdown Live!'s Tag Teams. In a ten man tag team elimination match.
    The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods)
    The Club (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson)
    Enzo and Cass
    The Shining Stars (Primo and Epico)
    Sheamus and Cesaro
    Beauty and the man Beast! (Heath Slater and Rhyno)
    Breezango (Fandango and Tyler Breeze)
    The Hype Bros (Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley)
    American Alpha (Jason Jordan and Chad Gable)
    The Usos (Jimmy and Jay)
    I'm a fan of Smackdown Live, it's an amazing show.
    I predict Smackdown's team coming out with the victory. It just feels like the right thing to do.
    Their division has been built so awesomely so far, and I really do believe they're going to come out with the win.

I see The Club turning their back on their team, costing RAW the win.

Team RAW's Women's Division vs Team Smackdown Live!'s Women's Division.
    Charlotte Flair
    Bayley
    Sasha Banks
    Alicia Fox
    Nia Jax
    Becky Lynch
    Nikki Bella
    Carmella
    Alexa Bliss
    Naomi
    As much as I want Smackdown to come out with the victory in this one, I can't see it happening. RAW is stacked with women, even though Smackdown has more depth. I predict RAW winning with Bliss/Carmella turning on SD, attacking Becky and Nikki, costing them the win.

Team RAW vs Team Smackdown Live!
    Seth Rollins
    Chris Jericho
    Braun Strowman
    Roman Reigns
    Kevin Owens
    Aj Styles
    Dean Ambrose
    Randy Orton
    Bray Wyatt
    Shane McMahon
    The Mascot: James Ellsworth
    This one is a bit hard to call, but I think I know.
    I predict RAW coming out with the victory.

I believe this could work out well, if done right.
    Shane/Ambrose/Ellsworth are the only "faces" aka "good guys" on Smackdown's team. The rest are heels (Aj, Randy, Bray).
    I predict some or all of the three above to turn on Shane, attack Ambrose and Ellsworth. Then Rollins/Reigns seeing the destruction that's going on, they run in to help Ambrose/Shane/Ellsworth.
    Then Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns have a short but sweet reunion and attack Randy/Bray/Aj while everyone attacks each other (even people on the same side), showing that they couldn't work together after all. In the end, I see Owens pinning Styles.

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
    Goldberg is amazing, but I don't see him winning this. He can't
    If they want to keep Brock Lesnar's reputation as an absolute beast, then he needs to win this matchup. Having him lose to someone coming back after so long, even if it is Goldberg will cost Brock his credibility.
    I predict Brock hitting at a minimum of 8 suplexes, and two F5 finishers. I predict that Goldberg will get two Jackhammers and Spears in.

Well folks, those were my predictions. I know this forums lacks WWE fans, but I really like doing this stuff as I get to go a bit more technical/talk about a thing I love. WWE, and wrestling.

Have a good day/night everyone, and remember to stay positive. :)
    Smg out,
    Peace.

Superfrog and jdjfjcnfnck like this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    My prediction:
    everyone becomes friends and gets ice cream
    oh, and noone punches each other in those

3. Superfrog

Superfrog Donator

That's PG era stuff, and I think we are past that :^)

witchchick128 and Smg like this.
  4. ShaunPoppy830

ShaunPoppy830 Used To Be Poppy830 Donator

Minecraft:
    ShaunPoppy830
    You were: 3/6... Not bad

Smg likes this.