Would you travel back in time? (Your own timeline)

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Trollestia, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Trollestia

Trollestia

No, not as in travel back somewhere to the Ice Age in your current form, I meant as travel back in time as in you are wanting to go back to a point of your age and re-live it, fixing all the mistakes you made as well as re-living all the moments of your life, including the bad ones. Depending on the point of age you took to re-live. You will keep all of the memories of your current timeline and when you go re-live a point of your life, you will remember everything from the future.

I just literally woke up and thought this was a really cool thing, because I just DREAMED about reliving my life and hOLY SHET I LEARNED A LAUWT.

First of all, for me, my dream was realistic as FAWK. Dun hate </3
    My re-life: (WeirddddD)
    I actually had a plan for when I was going to relive everything, I also wanted to change my race....don't ask. I always wanted to know what its like having an accent....Not saying which.
    I also found a REALLY old TV show I used to watch as a kid, now I remember it VERY closely. Samurai Jack, and some other TV show that I don't remember the name of, but I remember it now because I saw it on the TV screen in my dream.
    I wanted to relive 6 years of myself. Mainly to fix things. I had a very bad time in elementary school, I was very different from other people, and goodness sakes am I GLAD I AM GOING TO MIDDLE BECAUSE FUCK ELEMENTARY

anywyas my plan was to refriend all of my friends, live a few years and then when J&H begins to take the shit to make a community I will JOIN EEET. and I will LIKE EEET.

The cool thing about re-living your life is that you aren't really leaving your friends. You are just encountering them over again, except for them its the first time. : p

Then, after most of my dream, something APE SHIT happened.
    Things began to grow on my arm.
    They were like plastic things, but idk how to describe them. On my right arm, as I was standing there just being a 6 year old with a much smarter brain, this thing in the shape of a flower grew on my arm. Then I knew, I shouldn't have went back in time. The flower was just like a flower in a show I watched. Coincedentally, the show I watched that I had forgotten for a LOOOONG years of time was also having to do with time travel, no not Doctor Who...sadly.

The thing growing on my arm began to use less of a pattern, and just began to plain grow and fuck around on my arm. I SOMEHOW knew I should NOT relive my life, because I realized i'd be doing a bad thing...Yes sir I was making a mistake and I KNEW IT deep in my heart I shouldnt have relived my life.

I asked my parents in hopes of SOMEHOW being able to go back to the future, "Dad why am I so much darker than you? I don't look anything like you and mom"
    They didnt reply.
    So shit got CREEEEEPY.
    It began to rain outside of the house.
    *Note, I WAS DEFINITELY NOT AWARE I WAS DREAMING NO MATTER HOW SCI-FI THIS IS
    I thought the deed was already done, I was already permanently having to relive everything. I realized I didn't want to. The thing around my arm began completely overgrowing, soon not on my arm but half of my body.
    I ripped off a flower shaped piece from the thing growing on me, and I shoved it on the TV screen when the flower in the cartoon showed up.
    *Note again, this cartoon has to do with Time Travel and Exploration. Like indiana jones, but meh.

Then, after I did that, I woke up.
    I WAS SO FUCKIN GLAD HOLY SHET MY LAVELS AFF GLADNESS ARE LIKE OVER 8000 GOOD DAYUUMMNNN
    kbye

2. jerkboy2006

jerkboy2006 Lord of the slimes. c:

Uh... keep on dreaming o-o

3. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    Go back to when I first joined the old forums and make my name WikiRigbyDude instead of EpicButterWolf, lel.

4. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Id go back to when i was a little kid. And fix all the mistakes i made.

Cause man i was an idiot .-.

5. Daericul

Daericul Donator

Minecraft:
    Daericul
    To the time I joined this school... That way I could at least try to prevent any bullying that happened to me from the very start, and not trying to fix it all now...

NutteeNutella likes this.
  6. Sailor Venus

Sailor Venus Meme Lord

Minecraft:
    Nature_1
    There is so much stuff in my past that I regret doing and wanna fix ;-;

7. Sefex

Sefex

i would go back in time and stop myself from finding out about the internet

8. KolyaPlaysx

KolyaPlaysx The pusher of squares.

I'd go to the past and change my name to FranzTheGermanHedgehog.