Other Games Why does alot of youtube people hate roblox?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by elmferjh, Aug 18, 2015.

?

Do you like Roblox?

1. Yes

20.5%
  2. No

79.5%
  1. whazzupman33

whazzupman33

Well, I still play roblox for a couple reasons, one I am in the group Innovation Security, and I want to become a trainer, two, I like playing games like work at a pizza place and phantom forces. 3. Is the forums, they can be funny at times.

If you don't like roblox, I don't blame you, but I will always be a robloxian.

2. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    I actually had a lot of fun playing ROBLOX, my brother still plays it. The old games have this kind of charm to them, they're not well made, but still were a lot of fun compared to the corporate, fancy modern games. ROBLOX as a entry level game development engine is good, it had its bugs, but its very proficient in getting younger kids into game development. The modern games are well made, and well coded, and I have no problem with them. The only bad thing, I find is the community. They aren't usually as bad as people say they are, but they are annoying. I just eventually grew to ignore them.

ROBLOx is not supposed to be modded. It's based off a game engine so there's no need to try and mod it

I have a bad computer, and I've been able to record it successfully and play games well.
    At least say why. I don't know what's happened to the J&H community, but its become more and more ignorant

Harold, elmferjh and gibbson3 like this.
  3. SlamStoneMC

SlamStoneMC A member who knows people

Minecraft:
    SlamBam1214
    Roblox is just a crappy Minecraft rip off full of little annoying kids.

4. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    Fun fact: Roblox was released 4 years before MC...

Roblox is still horrible, laggy and crappy.

5. elmferjh

elmferjh Elmfer the "elf".

Minecraft:
    Elmfrimitus7for
    i do lag in roblox, but not fps wise, but mouse lag, makes it very annoying

ZakMuir likes this.
  6. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I haven't played it, but it looks so... weird.
    I've heard the community there is full of young kids. It just looks too childish to me. Sorry :\

7. elmferjh

Minecraft:
    Elmfrimitus7for
    well i wasnt convencing you to play roblox :P ... but yeah, again too much little children made roblox's communitry to suck.

8. Snakehammer19

Snakehammer19 An Adult with Mediocre Talents Donator

Minecraft:
    Lyricismly
    Roblox basically copied a game's ideas then went downhill cause of money. Actually the first game before roblox and Minecraft was Blockland. Roblox is basically a copied version of Blockland but worse. Minecraft was made by a corporation but unlike Roblox both Blockland and Minecraft had vanilla versions and they actually tested their games.

elmferjh likes this.
  9. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    I was obsessed with it when I was younger but now when I re-visit the game it's full of idiots who take 10 years to type one thing or just little kids with names like "supermariorules2006", they're all just...annoying. Some don't even play the places right like the pizza place one nobody would actually work they would all just drive cars off the map and stay in their little houses in the city. Ugh

elmferjh likes this.
  10. elmferjh

Minecraft:
    Elmfrimitus7for
    omg dude, ikr
    I also hate username that has "cool" in it. Too immature.